Anime/Manga General

(Richard Bowman) #181

Has anybody watched Tokyo Ghoul, watching it now and so far it has been pretty damn awesome.

(Lethal) #182

Wtf haha where on earth is that gif from Matt?

(Matt) #183

The magical place of Google.

(Sam Hather) #184

It’s from the film ‘We Need To Talk About Kevin’

(Nick) #185

Saw Angel Beats!, what a brilliant show. Will watch again in a few months

(Adam) #186

Haven’t posted in a while. I’m currently watching Psycho Pass, Fate/Zero and JoJo’s.
Last anime I finished was Kantai Collection. Everyone needs boat girls.

(Richard Bowman) #187

Just finished watching two seasons of Tokyo Ghoul, really enjoyed it, shame they aren’t going to do a third season (or so I am told). Looking for something new to watch, any recommendations?

Hunter X Hunter, aye it’s a Shonen but there’s no fucking around, no filler, an incredibly well thought out plot, over the top fights (that have more strategy than Death Note), main characters don’t always win, sometimes they’re just fighting for survival.

First ark is the weakest; but only because the story builds so much, brilliant series - I’d recommend it to anyone!

(Adam) #189

Prison School is 100% the best thing this season. Enjoying Gangsta, but not much is happening in it. God Eater was promising but is pretty terrible.

(Nick) #190

How is Rokka no something?

(Adam) #191

(Xenoscythe) #192

One punch man?

(Ben ) #193

Looks like a kick to me

One Punch Man is just damn beutiful, some of the most epic fight animations I’ve ever seen and funny to boot!

Most of all it’s just a bit different, definitely my anime of the year!

(Adam) #195

Madhouse saving anime

(Nick) #196

@Nyu

Sakamoto desu ga is just fucking fabulous!

Noticed no one’s posted in this thread for some time, I’ve just joined and I’m a big anime guy so, what’re we watching this season?

I’m watching

• JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure - Diamond Is Unbreakable
  • Shokugeki no Souma
  • Orange
  • Mob Psycho 100
  • New Game!

JoJo, Mob and Re:Zero - which seems like your average ecchi bollocks but is actually really amazing and creates some really horrific to watch moments.

Speaking of Jojo - only flipping went and got a lifesize replica of Iggy!

For anyone who doesn’t keep up with anime news, Akira, THE classic anime film, is getting a UK cinematic re-release on the 21st of September 2016. See if there’s a cinema screening it near you if you haven’t seen it yet.

Screenings - http://www.mangauk.com/post.php?p=akira-returns-to-the-big-screen-to-celebrate-the-25th-anniversary-of-manga-entertainment