Atlas Reactor

(Sam Hather) #1

Has anyone played Atlas Reactor yet?

Dean and I have been playing it tonight and it’s fucking sick.

It’s a turn based PvP game with some cool characters, and abilities and that.

Good, mindless fun really. Like Hearthstone but without the RNG bullshit.

Really think @Easy @Rod @DayC and a few others would like this.

Please redeem this friend code if you do download it (on the glyph browser thing) and if we get to 1000 points then we can get a TeqR Esports banner made which would be pretty cool.

7HEHZMM3C6XWLMEF3EPM

Here’s the steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/402570/

(DayC) #2

Will take a look when i get into work mate, saw a couple images and the style is cool.

Seen some gameplay and it looks good, got a lot to play atm though so i’ll sit on it for a bit and see how it goes.

(Sam Hather) #3

Me and Dean will be playing a few tonight probably if you get the chance / want to hop on or whatever. It’s good fun and really relaxed but also fast paced. You only get like 14 seconds to make your turn

(DayC) #4

Won’t be tonight mate as my connection is slow and it wont download by then but i’ll set it to d/l over night :slight_smile:

(Dean) #5

Another advantage to using the code above is you get all content unlocked for some time. Unsure on how long though.

The game itself is a dead simple game, it’s 4v4 turned based PvP. Everyone picks their own hero with its own abilities and its the first to 5 kills, or the most after 20 turns. Average game length is around 15 minutes so it’s not overly time consuming.

The Heroes work on a rotation like other free to play games, but the only way to permanently unlock them all is to purchase the full game which is currently £22. This unlocks all content apart from skins, which can then be bought via a chest system or simply unlocked by in game currency. The only downside to this is that you need to have purchased the full game to play ranked, but most likely you will have decided to pick it up anyway of you’ve played enough to be ready for ranked play.

Since it can be played with just a mouse it’s also a 10/10 game for streaming to a tablet.

(Xenoscythe) #6

So who is guild leader now

#NoodleProAltasReactorSpreadsheet2017

(Gavin Rainey) #7

fadsters

(Dean) #8

I’m sure @Nyu and @cmo would enjoy the game.

(Gavin Rainey) #9

Nyu can’t wait to get back into it - 2016

(Van Slab) #10

I’ll have a look next year

I’ll take it, raids moved to Fridays.

Heard good things about this before from watching TB IIRC, I’ll have a gander tonight at some point.

(DayC) #12

I don’t think you can raid with 1 person mate

Brief discussion on the co-op podcast about it.

(Sam Hather) #14

Can’t. Stop. Playing. In other news, we’re at 270/1000 to TeqR banner