Battle for Azeroth

(Xenoscythe) #1

Update:

@DayC , @Prio, @Veasu, @SamHiggy are going to continue on Argent Dawn and build the SSRCG guild up a bit to try and make it a bit more widespread than just us lot to avoid burn out like we had a few months into Legion.
Everyone is still more than welcome to keep playing on AD with us if they want and we’d love you all to do so!
More specifics when we’ve decided what we want to do. the Council of Scousers is in effect :pray:

@smather @Nodawe @Noodle @Roozle @Prio @Veasu @SamHiggy @Snaked @Faulguar @Smidsy @DayC @Hyams @WaskilyWabit @Bagelzend @Brew_Drinker @Cabbage @catalystc @CutieChloe @Frosty @ShipWr3ck @Lex @Mania @Nyu @Ogre @PhatMayneP @Rod @Rosa_Kaninchen @Scott @Gazza @Wave @Ross @Zigenzag

(Matt) #2

I don’t care which one. Just tell me server and faction and I’ll make an alt. Silvermoon gonna be my priority though

Pretty much share a similar sentiment to Frosty. I don’t really have a preference, I’ll probably just transfer/race change wherever needed. Very much used to doing that each time now anyway, worked out that I’ve spent £321 since 2010 on faction and race changes alone in WoW so meh fuck it I’ll just do it again haha.

(Rick de Water) #4

I’m actually still playing the game at the moment.
Doing some leveling with Jen.
Faction doesn’t do to much for me since this expansion is prob killing the lore for me.
I have a mage/shaman on Alliance (Hellscream) and my Priest and paladin(Argent Dawn)
Before the expanion is over I will also have a horde monk & druid and Alliance Warlock from leveling Allied races.

P.S. I AM THE GUILD MASTAH(on AD)! BOW TO ME!
I stole it since xeno wasn’t online for 2+months and I hated the guild message.

(Xenoscythe) #5

:joy: Yeah I’m playing on Chamber on a different Bnet atm, haven’t logged on that one in awhile.
I stole it off Noodle before i stopped the subscription purely so a random didn’t take control haha.

(Dean) #6

I booked 2 days off work for release. This better not be dogger.

(Matt) #7

Why pretend you haven’t already decided it is?

(DayC) #8

me, @Prio, @Veasu, @SamHiggy are going to continue on Argent Dawn and build the SSRCG guild up a bit to try and make it a bit more widespread than just us lot to avoid burn out like we had a few months into Legion.

Everyone is still more than welcome to keep playing on AD with us if they want and we’d love you all to do so!

@Snaked thanks for sending GM over to me, I’ve put you at officer. I’m hoping you and Jen will stick with us! The GM will likely move to @Prio temporarily before BFA as he starts to shape things in our image.

More specifics when we’ve decided what we want to do. the Council of Scousers is in effect :pray:

(Dean) #9

If I had already decided it was dogger I wouldn’t bother booking time off and buying it. I wasn’t sold on it ar Blizzcon, and Legion had a lot of issues I didn’t like. Apart from that I know nothing of the game, but I’m open to it.

It was more a joke response at that fact I’m being sucked back in again. I don’t care if it is dogger, if everyone is playing I will to. A bad WoW game is still a decent game.

(Sam Hather) #10

I might just not play because that way I can’t destroy an entire guild again

(Xenoscythe) #11

Put your rope away lad, it was a joke

(Sam Hather) #12

I’m only joking too, i’ll probably play but also might not, don’t think i’ll be able to put the time into it anymore tbh

(Sam Connolly) #13

DW you’ll find time when that addiction takes hold of you again

(Ben ) #14

All of sudden you can find all this free time, at the expense of eating, sleeping, loved ones etc

P.s Fuck sake I hate you all

(Dean) #15

I’ve picked up my giro and robbed a stereo. I’m ready.

(Check my profile for game IDs) #16

I've just renewed my subscription and got from 100-110 in about a week. Not massively impressive until you consider I've got 2 kids under 3 and a job.... yeah I forgot how addictive this game is. Just taking it easy now though, don't really expect to have time to do much end game at the moment, my first priority is the allied races, want to race chamge my mage to a crack-elf at some point

(Gavin Rainey) #17

grats on second kid m8

(Check my profile for game IDs) #18

Thanks, she’s 1 now as well which is scary. And I realised I’ve not been around the forum since 2016. But hopefully now will have a bit more for raiding

(Dean) #19

Decided to read up a tad on this, the bounty and war mode system has got me hyped. World PvP has been dogger since Vanilla, this actually sounds amazing.

Has anyone been able to try it on the beta?

(Sam Connolly) #20

100k in the guild bank as it stands, please use it for leveling professions before BFA. I know it’s now not much in the grand scheme of things, but it will get the ball rolling with enabling people to make more gold for themselves and come incredibly handy when it comes to gearing up / crafting consumables. Only thing id say don’t use it for is First Aid because it’ll be useless to us as it’s getting removed :slight_smile: