CS:GO General Discussion

(Gavin Rainey) #1590

https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=news&d=comments&id=14906

(-.---.) #1591

just checked for the games last night I was at the complete wrong res and mouse sens

woops

(Sam Hather) #1592

@Ogre post my sick clutch pls

(James) #1593

Plays.tv wasnt recordinnnn :(((((((((((((( I can find the mm game if you want and post the clutch thru that? No reactions from us tho xD

(Sam Hather) #1594

Ah ffs. Think I’d closed mine as well. Will check when I’m back in Manchester, but yeah clip it anyway!

(Thom Haas) #1595

I can’t believe @Ogre fucked it up for us, I even put the fake Anders over excitement into overload whilst spamming every bind I have!

So when are we getting the backstreet inferno boys back together lads? @Ogre @ManyReasoN @Prio

(Gavin Rainey) #1596

Nevermind @Smidsy we dont need these cockboys

(Thom Haas) #1597

Pipe down dad!

come at us, assemble your team!

bo3

Infernew
Miltia
Thunder

Let’s go ?

(Van Slab) #1598

Chinatown vertigo seaside

All much better de maps

(Peter Woodberry) #1599

Put me in coach I’m ready.

(Dean) #1600

Swap Infernew for Seaside and you’re on. Team Chortle Combat: Scalextric Boogaloo will smash you about

(Thom Haas) #1601

boogaloo bad men aint got shit on this jujuman

(Sam Connolly) #1602

Probably won’t be back on until Tuesday now sorry la, visiting the gf and got to work this weekend + Monday. I’m sure you can find another downtown man to fill for me

(Ben ) #1603

You trying to test me on Thunder and Militia? It is going to be very hard to pick up your teeth with broken fingers…

Bring it on closet boy!

(Sam Hather) #1604

“stick with the 10.second defuse and smoke” flash incoming

(-.---.) #1605

I’m still triggered how that guy got two defuses in the smoke that game… what a fiesta

(-.---.) #1606

i’ll be back around 11 if anyone’s up for some cs

(Gavin Rainey) #1607

Oakland has been good so far

(Gavin Rainey) #1608

A good win by NiP

(Peter Woodberry) #1609

Fell asleep during FaZe vs NiP and woke up just in time to see NiP finish off the Favelas :joy: