CS:GO General Discussion

(Lethal) #1690

I’ve not seen that before myself, but then again I’ve not done any Overwatching in a while. I might do some for a laugh and find @Rod shotgun headshotting someone through the house approximately 7000m away.

(Adam Mackenzie) #1691

I’ve done like one Overwatch case before, boring as fuck. Think it was just from reporting someone in mm

(Sam Hather) #1692

Yeah you’re right, only had this start happening recently.

(Gavin Rainey) #1693

Its been in for almost a year, it just means only recently youve been being cheated (and they got caught)

(Sam Hather) #1694

Yeah tbf i’ve only just started playing again which is why I probably never saw it, It seems to come a bit late though.

Does it only notify on Overwatch bans or Vac bans too do you know? Cos I know i’ve played against quite a few people that have been Vacced now and only got this late last week.

(Gavin Rainey) #1695

for any ban you report i think

(Sam Hather) #1696

Still trying to git gud

I got the same message when that guy we played on Nuke got VAC’d, unsure about OW bans though.

(Sam Hather) #1698

I didn’t for that - I wonder if it’s because i’m a part of Overwatch and have pending case reviews etc.

(Sam Connolly) #1699

Will be on in an hour (00:30) for late night CS Thursday for those of you up for it

(-.---.) #1700

Oh boy the spicy TSM drama…

(Xenoscythe) #1701

Very spicy, regi is well within his rights if they didn’t talk to him though.

(-.---.) #1702

Yeah that’s fair, did Regi talk to their players about PEA though?

(Dean) #1703

Ok so I opened Reddit and saw like 30 topics. What’s the tldr on this?

(-.---.) #1704

I’m just waiting for the 2 hour Richard Lewis video tbh

(Xenoscythe) #1705

haha yeah he did call this…yesterday!

(Adam Harwood) #1706

So I just had a quick MM game and ended up with this:

What the hell is that all about?

(Dean) #1707

I hope you reported him for Bagel bombing.

(Peter Woodberry) #1708

MM sometimes has a fit, I’ve had a game like that before too.

(Adam Harwood) #1709

I have heard of it happening but never believed it. Was really bizarre as we all solo queued apart from a two stack.