CS:GO General Discussion

(Xenoscythe) #1710

(Peter Woodberry) #1711

People bash on n0thing a lot but hes such a valuable player to C9.

(Gavin Rainey) #1712

@Frosty @Lethal @Xenoscythe @Imjd

Smurfs yeah? - From the cache game. 2 of them at it. Im gonna put my alt on Prime.

(Lethal) #1713

Faggots, glad they got fucked so quickly.

(Gavin Rainey) #1714

they were pretty blatant tbf, when he got the auto out it showed what he was doing I bet it was then that got him.

(Xenoscythe) #1715

Absolute cunts, we called it early enough, amusing we got it close enough for them to turn on full blatent though.
Record ban timing though, good stuff by VAC + OW.

Camel is primed and ready.

(Peter Woodberry) #1716

So its confirmed now, ex-dignitas are now part of FC Copenhagen as “North”. Hope that means PSG get the new french super team that would be sick.

(Xenoscythe) #1717

Watch it, its worth it for the feels.

(Sam Hather) #1718

Fucking incredible hahaha

(Xenoscythe) #1719

With Astralis’ old manager also. Interesting move, super organised launch of the team too.

(Dean) #1720

I’m not so keen on all these CL level teams investing in esports. Most football teams can’t compete financially with them, never mind esports teams. It’s only a matter of time before good players are stuck in contracts and people are paying millions to swap players.

I mean, sure it’s good for the top end, but it will cripple any chance of a new grass roots team coming through. It will end up just like Ajax, teams will churn out decent young players but have no chance of holding onto them. There isn’t even the transfer window in esports, one good tournament and people will snap them up just to deny them doing it again.

I really hope I’m completely wrong on this, but with the way football is run it’s certainly a dark path esports can head down.

(Peter Woodberry) #1721

In reality that already happens in the all the domestic CS scenes, its impossible for it to not end up that way its how contracts work.

(Sam Hather) #1722

Good shit

(C**t ) #1723

Reports of ESEAs database being leaked online.

(Gaskin) #1724

Not sure if there’s still a team floating about, TeqR esports maybe?

But just a heads up the qualifiers for ESL’s Premiership is this week, beginning tonight / tomorrow I believe.

https://play.eslgaming.com/counterstrike/csgo/csgo/major/premiership-spring-2017-swiss-qualifier-1/

Thought it might be worth letting you know =]

(Gavin Rainey) #1725

@Gaskin we’re 60% European now so we arent eligible :smiley:

(Gaskin) #1726

Ah shame. =[

(Dean) #1727

Well this has upset me

(Sam Hather) #1728

lmao @Smidsy http://plays.tv/video/587522603ab20fa7fa/greatest-knife-round-ever

(Xenoscythe) #1729

Matchmaking is confusing me atm, like something is weird with how it calculates rating. Everyone i play with and against seems to be at a rank that doesnt seems right.

For example, such a mixmatch of supposed ranks where nobody was where you’d expect them to be on the scoreboards (except the mg2)

Or a different example, a game where for once the ranks looked on paper to be right, but in reality I would’ve been shocked if most of these players were LE nevermind LEM/supreme

Or a third example where one team is as you’d expect and the other is a right mismatch

I just dont get it, has there been a recent change? I took a long break (since last time i was at lan in april :open_mouth:) before playing again and although solo q has never been super tolerable I’ve never had a huge problem with it until now. I suppose looking at the scores the games were close enough and the mm is technically doing its job, but it still seems weird.