CS:GO General Discussion

(Adam Harwood) #1730

There was a recent vac wave and these types of games do seem to happen more frequently after the waves for some reason. Although having said that, you could be against a 5 stack in the last screenshot. Me and 4 friends of various ranks have been 5 man stacking it recently and the range between our ranks is quite similar to your last picture.

Or you know, something like this could happen :

(Gavin Rainey) #1731

they should reset to clear it

(Lethal) #1732

That’s unlucky man, you should be clearly winning those matches just to be let down by idiots and the current MM system. Hopefully they’ll sort it soon.

(Sam Hather) #1733

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=841415339

(Sam Hather) #1734

Hyams went a whole new level of master chief tonight

(Lethal) #1735

He’s too used to playing Militia, I’m sure he’d go 40-10

(Sam Connolly) #1736

Swear to god I’ve never been so triggered. Every single game when i entry hyams is there to twat me in the back of the head at least once

(Sam Hather) #1737

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYAMS :slight_smile:

Strikes every time.

(-.---.) #1738

Just had a strange game of CS.

Won 16-0 with the enemy team all running in circles at spawn the entire game.

(Peter Woodberry) #1739

This major has been so good so far, I love the swiss system for groups. Still can’t believe Fnatic have grabbed a legend spot.

(Gavin Rainey) #1740

Dennis Olof and Krimz are a solid base to let talent like dopperz and big twist get some good rounds in.

Disco Doplan rocked on some T rounds in big style.

(Sam) #1741

I think I’m supposed to be playing with some of you guys at 8, Matt invited me, but I have no idea who and Matt isn’t around. Anyways I’m available!

(Sam Hather) #1742

Aw I love you

(-.---.) #1743

Just changed the sens and crosshair up tonight after that esea game, felt like there was something inherently wrong with it, 2.0 @400dpi feels so much better for me now.

(Thom Haas) #1744

1.9 @400 here :slight_smile:

(Sam Hather) #1745

i’m 1.9 @ 450

I think I’m on the slowest out of us lot I think, 1.2 @ 400

(Sam Hather) #1747

just Quake things

(Dean) #1748

6 @ 1200 dpi

(Matt) #1749

1.1 400 ayyyy