CS:GO General Discussion

(-.---.) #1850

(Lethal) #1851

Definitely VAC

That major final was absolutely unreal. Can’t tell you how many directions my heart was pulled during that final map!

(Scott) #1853

Thinking of getting into CSGO, what do you reckon? Is it too late? My aim is pretty decent, I’m alright at PUBG, OW and TF2.

(Dean) #1854

It’s never too late mate, the game is still growing. I’ve been dogger at the game for a decade, and still play it from time to time. You’ll be fine.

(Lethal) #1855

I’d smash Dream Daddy for at least 500 hours, then you’ll be ready for CSGO

(Scott) #1856

So I’ve been enjoying this since getting into it. Playing it more than PUBG which is surprising. Managed to get from silver 3 to gold nova master, going roughly 20 wins 7 losses with 4 of those losses being at gold nova master. I reckon mg1 is about where my skill is atm but gonna keep playing and see where I get to.

(Matt) #1857

Just keep smashing it, you’ve done well to go up that quick.

(Peter Woodberry) #1858

You seemed on a good road when we played even if was only one game. Map knowledge will be a big thing for you to learn as you said you only play 2 maps so far?

(Lethal) #1859

I think you’re doing an absolute fabulous job rising up in the ranks of greatness. But, you’ll never experience the height of men now that Militia isn’t around

(Scott) #1860

Yeah I’ve just been queuing Mirage and Inferno. Played a lot of dust 2 in DM like but not in competitive.

(Sam Hather) #1861

Best map!

You seem to have progressed fast mate, keep it up :slight_smile:

(Sam Connolly) #1862

Been getting back into this after a decent break. I’m away this week but if anyone’s up for a few games of an evening then shout up

(Peter Woodberry) #1863

Probably be about Sunday afternoon to play some MM, will post in Discord when I’m about!

(Sam Connolly) #1864

Sorry pal when I said this week I meant until Wednesday evening. Back in Liverpool this week sorry dude! But deffo up for some after then :slight_smile:

(Gavin Rainey) #1866

@Scott @Gazza @DayC learn the good ones in here

(DayC) #1867

Thanks I will bookmark and check this out. I only learned about a week ago from @Prio that 64 and 128 tick smokes behave differently :sweat_smile:

(Sam Connolly) #1868

Only some do mate. Usually ones where you have to bounce off a sky box or do a jump throw. Some will still work fine. E.g. the standard A smokes for jungle and stairs work fine on mirage, CT which if you do the jump throw will overshoot on 128

(Xenoscythe) #1869

i am erect

(Peter Woodberry) #1870

The 64 to 128 tick difference is only for smokes with the jump bind, anything else should land perfectly fine on both tickrates!