Film Discussion Thread

(Adam) #62

My girlfriend is now a Bautista fan…

(Randal Octagonapus) #63

She said her favourite was baby Groot

(Fusion) #64

Terrible films, If only the first purge was more like The Strangers how the trailer suggested :frowning:

(Adam Mc Collum) #65

tearsforgroot

all that praise for Guardians of the Galaxy =/ fingers crossed it’ll be available by alternative means soon

(Paul Corkin) #67

Yeah i want to re-watch it again, so good, Music made some of it tbh.

(Sanchez ) #68

Watched expendables 3 yesterday , wow what a opening 20 mins .After that it went kind of downhill
Watched the purge 2 , awful film . I didnt last until the end

(jbssteve) #69

managed to see Guardians of the Galaxy yesterday, really good film and a quality soundtrack with it too.

(Xenoscythe) #70

Good will hunting is good in-case you haven’t seen it. Damon-Williams-Affleck combo is great.

I’m still in 2 minds about seeing guardians of the galaxy, i a huge marvel & superhero fan but these guys just don’t appeal to me at all. That and something about a talking raccoon annoys me.

(Adam) #71

Go see it.
I don’t care what you say.
See it.

You can’t be a huge Marvel fan and not like GotG

(Adam Mc Collum) #72

I felt the same before seeing it and i was actually blown away by how well everything worked together. I saw a comment on reddit which described it having a “Charm ive never seen before.” and i feel thats the best way to describe it. I highly doubt you will be disappointed.

(Adam) #73

It has the same charm as the GotG comics, which is why it’s great.
They’ve changed a couple of stories a little bit but apart from that it’s pretty much perfect to the comics.

(Adam) #74

Watched Super last night and it really surprised me. It’s directed by James Gunn so you know it’s going to be good but it’s way more emotional than I expected. Plus all of the acting’s great and it’s got a good amount of humour mixed in there. It also made me realise how much I like Ellen Page.

(Sanchez ) #75

Watched inbetweeners 2 earlier on. I must say it was alot lot better than the last one , being only 90mins long is usually reserved for shit films but not this one.
I laughed most of the way through it , recommended .

(Adam) #76

Unfortunately that’s the first good thing I’ve heard about it.

(Sanchez ) #77

Embrace the kid within and you wont have a problem .

(Mark Dornan) #78

Save your souls and watch “GET ON UP”

The story of James Brown, the legend the genius the Godfather of soul.

(Nick) #79

What if he was ginger?

(Adam) #80

Bad joke of the year.

(Mark Dornan) #81

Just watched “The Rover” very good film, Robert Pattinson got some versatility, one to watch for sure.