Friday - Halo 2 Tournament - i51

(Bealio) #1

Looking to arrange some fun on the Friday seeing as the console section isn’t open for us playing halo, various people said some of you would be interested, so I thought I’d post it here too.

I think it’ll be best to have a cheeky FFA tournament. I’ll bring a pen and paper and start signing up people at 11am, and we can start at 12? It’ll be the simple name’s in a hat, pull them out into groups scenario, usual FFA format.

Interested? Let me know in here or twitter @IanBealio .

(Matt) #2

Sounds good.
Thank fuck Kadros isn’t coming.

(Bealio) #3

Spoke to the guy before, and there’ll be no dukes there this time, so us that are used to smaller controllers can not get lumped with it haha.

(Lethal) #4

@Matt Lol he’s an online bad boy anyways.

@IanBealio Thanks for letting us know mate. I’m sure loads of us will pop over and help get the ball rolling. I think you should have the sign ups closed and the Tournament started for 11am (due to the fact that we have tournaments to warm up for in the PC department).

I’ll make a list starting with this post to see what numbers we’re possibly looking at over here at SSRCG. Can everyone post your name and let us know who would be interested in competing in this side tourney.

Player List:

@Lethal
@Easy
@IanBealio
@Matt
@Rod
@Frosty
@Noodle
@Gaskin
@An7

(Bealio) #5

Like I said on TopMid, when I played at i50 and i49, they were pre update, so melee’s won’t really have much force. But if the guys willing to offer out a small prize for shits and giggles, why not?

(Adam Mackenzie) #6

Gutted I wont arrive in time for this, hopefully get a few games in all the same though. 1v1 Lockout anyone??

(Matt) #7

I’ll be ass and don’t know how to set it up but I’ll play to make numbers.

(Matt) #8

It’s cool, they have a retro area with 8 stations.

(Gavin Rainey) #9

Did I play you at i49?

I am undefeated on Halo 2 1v1 on LAN.

And I am happy to mayweather harry all day, dodge dodge dodge

(Bealio) #10

Also would like to give a big thanks for Retro Active UK for allowing me to run this!

(Gavin Rainey) #11

@IanBealio I can provide a disk to update all the consoles if you want?

(Adam Mackenzie) #12

Nope you didn’t play me at i49, throwdown at i51! Money match?

(Lethal) #13

I never dodge a 1vs1 you massive gay boy!

(Gavin Rainey) #14

I mean i will dodge you m8

(Lethal) #15

u wot m8

(Matt) #16

I’m shit but I’m in.

(Bealio) #17

The guy who owns them said he has a disk too, but I don’t see the harm in doing it ourselves!

(Dean) #18

I think I have 2 Dukes I can take down if people want to use them. I’m defo up for this, even though we proved on Vista that I am the worst FFA player world.

(Gaskin) #19

Would play

(Anthony) #20

I’ll play. Definitely has to be patched though.