Heroes General Thread

(Sam Hather) #123

They don’t have the natural charm, charisma and allure that I have though, why do you think i’m the captain?

But yeah hahaha, she terrifies me,

Doing work tho

(Xenoscythe) #124

You are a glorious man. Also she was actually pretty good haha.

I’ll play quite a bit past today, i’m still dieing form lanflu atm so just trying to sleep lots.

(Sam Hather) #125

When is best to play everyone? decided I wanna start butt fucking this shit

(Dean) #126

I’ll be back on after this weekend. Still doing shitty 3-10 shifts for another 4 weeks I think. After that I’ll be around daily most likely.

(Ryan Roberts) #127

I generally play a couple of games from 7/8 onwards most days.

(Sam Hather) #128

They’re removing talent gating… Time to win iseries @Noodle

(Van Slab) #129

https://insomniagamingfestival.com/tournaments/

(Dean) #130

It’s what happens when you don’t announce a tournament until the event is sold out.

(Scott) #131

might play a few games today. add scott#2582 if you wanna play.

edit: i’m actually quite enjoying this (although the only hero i’ll ever play is valla), so someone add me pls.

(Sam Hather) #132

Not talent gated anymore :o

(Sam Hather) #133

Is Nazeebo sick? or am I just sick.

Quick match too ez :frowning: had over 120k damage 3 games in a row

(Dean) #134

@roozle spends his life playing him, he can sum it up for you.

(Liam Dakin) #135

Nazeebro has a metric ton of free damage, the problem is it’s in many increments of small damage that you can’t control, you can get 120k every game without netting a single kill, the finesse comes from positioning your spells so that they actually target the right enemies :smiley: There are also talents, like specialized toxin, that increase your damage by a massive amount, but are actually pretty useless in practice. Always available to talk about my bro!

(Dean) #136

Took far too long.

(Sam Hather) #137

Sitting at level 20 now… kinda bored of quick play :frowning:

(Dean) #138

Grab a stim pack and hit 30 for ranked. I’d recommend looking up heroes and comps though. You’d need to know a decent amount of heroes and what they do. I have a second account at 28 so can do ranked with you.

(Sam Hather) #139

I can’t put in enough time to make a stimpack worth atm. Got too much on, just play a few games every couple of days nowadays. and Yeah i’ve played as or against most heroes now and looked at all their talent trees so i’m pretty knowledgeable

TA PAL

EDIT - NVM STUDENT LOAN DROPS TOMORROW FREE LOAN EQUALS STIMAPACK

(Sam Hather) #140

Lads… http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/19994382

(Xenoscythe) #141

I hear HOTS is a ded game

(Sam Hather) #142

Hhaha ahahaha fuck smite. Why play smite when you can play a real game?