Insomnia 60 Post Apocalyptic Fallout

(Dean) #1

It’s nearly time for it to all kick off. In just over 2 months time Insomnia will be back, so who do we have heading over this time? Below are the ticket prices, and tournament news is yet to be released. You can expect CSGO, Dota 2, League and Hearthstone to be there though.

Hotels are still going cheap, and I might have a room left if people need one. I can confirm that by the end of next week. I’ve added below who is stopping the the hotels I know of, just so people can organize lifts back. If you have a room but need one more in there I can also add it to help you find a partner.

Confirmed hotel list

Hotel Ibis #1 - Smather, Lethal, Noodle
Hotel Ibis #2 - Elextrix, Kabbage, DJ Norse
Hotel Ibis #3 - Nodawe, Joss, Chemo
Hotel Ibis #4 - Tuto, Smidsy, Xeno?
Premier Inn - DayC, SexualHiggy
Street corner hobo - Prio

Confirmed list

Easy
Sherenne
Veasu
Shipwreck
Petechuck
Fergs

Interested list

Says he will attend but we know he won’t list

@Nyu

(Thom Haas) #2

Buying mine Tuesday, will update once I have

(Dean) #3

You’re already confirmed. Gav would snap your legs if you didn’t attend, and I’d be behind him saying mean words.

(Sam Connolly) #4

My ticket is booked and I’m camping.

Have said to Lex I may split a hotel with him if he ends up booking one, but waiting to see if he’s coming first.

(Peter Woodberry) #5

Will probably sort my ticket out soon, likely my CS team isnt attending this one but I’ll be there regardless!

Any spare beds in a hotel room?

(Tom Cannon) #6

Got my ticket, hotel, and time off work booked. Just hoping that I have everything with my car sorted by the time LAN actually comes around as that will be quite helpful.

Gonna be getting mine as soon as I get a little cash injection, probably in about 4 weeks. I’m definitely going though. Think I’m crashing with SamHiggy and DayC in a hotel.

(Gavin Rainey) #8

Why no cs team? You’re a good player mate you should seriously consider lumping these guys and getting on a team that will grind for lans like u want to. the amount of fucking around these lot do.

(Sam Connolly) #9

If you don’t well work out picking up your PC and stuff the night before and I’ll take it down with me. I’m assuming I’m giving DayC a lift

(Lethal) #10

I’ll play in the Hearthstone again most probably. Quite enjoyed it last time and learned quite a lot.

(Tom Cannon) #11

Cheers dude. Seriously hoping that 2 months will be enough to get it all sorted but the amount of dicking about from all involved is insane, but what else do you expect from insurance companies and drunken idiots.

(Sam Hather) #12

I am coming to bum you @Noodle

(Peter Woodberry) #13

Going for summer instead, couple players probably cant afford this LAN. Everything’s going well team wise just out of game a couple don’t have jobs atm.

(DayC) #14

@SamHiggy is changing room to a 3 man when he gets a chance, give him a shout for how much it’ll be.

Not sure about this bro, i may have moved by then and it’ll be easier for me to get the train but i’ll let you know and thanks for the offer!

(Anthony) #15

Looks like I won’t be able to afford this one, saving every penny I can for moving out of London right now :unamused:

(Sam Hather) #16

Summer still on the cards though?

Got a spare bed at the IBIS @Mania if you need man. or anyone else for that matter. I should be attending, only question is that we’ve just set our new builder to work, estimated 8-10 weeks so it could be cutting it fine in terms of move in date or financial stuff - as of yet though I should be there.

(chris moore) #18

any spare ibis rooms for me + $ix (jim) ?

(Adam Harwood) #19

I should be there. I have a hotel booked, but waiting on someone to confirm if she is coming or not.

(Thom Haas) #20

:kissing_heart: