Insomnia 60 Post Apocalyptic Fallout

(Xenoscythe) #261

(Sam Hather) #262

(-.---.) #263

can’t wait to see all you gays in august

(JadEasY) #264

…the fucks my mention?! Here I am spawning a new SSRCG child and buying you slabs and you didnt even miss me?! I am disappoint! :babyrage:

(Sam Hather) #265

This is exactly why you shouldn’t use outdated seating plans to write forums posts :frowning: I’m sorry mother, please forgive me!

You were of course sorely missed and I hope you had a lovely time with your family, it’s a real shame that you couldn’t be in attendance to ensure that @Lethal finished even further outside of qualification in the Hearthstone tournament :frowning:

Thank you for the slabalab, you managed to get @Easy into bed by 7pm hahah

(Dean) #266

(JadEasY) #267

You are forgiven… just! :stuck_out_tongue:

I start maternity leave from work soon… im heading for Legend before June! Professional Hearthstone player inc!

No worries about the slab, happy to help… and whilst I know im good at getting @Easy into bed, its not my fault he is a total pussy when it comes to drinking :jebaited:

(Sam Hather) #268

(DayC) #269

@WaskilyWabit -5 points on imgur, clearly not good enough :wink: seriously though that’s awesome, need you to take one of me and the scouse crew next time if you wouldn’t mind?

(Xenoscythe) #270

(Sherenne) #271

Haha I am never good enough, no worries there :stuck_out_tongue:
But yeah, ofc I can do that, need to try and get more front shots instead of the back of people’s head’s! :wink: I did get a few of the back of you guys but couldn’t get a decent one with how close that row behind you were.

(-.---.) #272

I’ll be bringing my DSLR for next LAN so I’ll get some beautiful shots of all you lot

(Sam Hignett) #273

Only got a couple pictures myself because I felt creepy about it.

Look forward to shagging all you dads in the summer!

(James) #274

Thanks for another great lan everyone!

Was fun teaming with @Bagelzend @Xenoscythe @Mania @ShipWr3ck gg wp !

Sorry to @Prio for doing the nasty with your baguette … haha

Appreciate @smather for trying to teach me how to roll a ciggy

Hopefully will see you all at summer lan! xo

(Thom Haas) #275

(Sam Connolly) #276

@Electrix even sleeps like an angel, isn’t he dreamy? :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

(Gavin Rainey) #277

http://tubedubber.com/?q=T-D5ZliXTDU:NdJQopRuH1E:0:100:0:0:1

(Sam Connolly) #278

http://imgur.com/fzFR5ZR

(Sam Hather) #279

I also found this beauty of https://streamable.com/gbmz3 of @Cabbage

(Peter Woodberry) #280

@smather Woodchuck is forever in the past my friend.

Incredible LAN as always, never letting a CS team make me sit far away again.

Many thanks to @Ogre @Xenoscythe @Bagelzend and @ShipWr3ck for putting up with my god awful calling all LAN (I’m never calling again). It was a blast regardless and i’m so happy we managed to beat that team that qualified for pro bracket on Overpass though!

Really looking forward to i61 even though we’re going to be missing some key faces but we’ll still be there in force!

Unfortunately I don’t take any pictures whenever I go anywhere but here’s a video of @Easy doing the robot.