Insomnia 60 Post Apocalyptic Fallout

Loads of people have had theirs applied now, annoyingly I haven’t despite contacting support and such. Ah well, may just have to grab my ticket on payday regardless.

(Xenoscythe) #82

@Veasu @ManyReasoN you guys attending lan?

(Tom Cannon) #83

I will be. @ManyReasoN is still considering it I think due to Uni shit going on.

(Gavin Rainey) #84

fuck uni get money

(Xenoscythe) #85

I’m either joining a team or putting one together for OW i think, if you guys are interested of course. Just gauging who would be available!

(Lethal) #86

Just booked my ticket. Don’t know what I’m playing yet, but what I do know is many men will be shagged DADDY

(Peter Woodberry) #87

I can’t decide if I want to do a random mix team for CS or just not bother and enjoy the social side of LAN for once.

(Adam Harwood) #88

If you want to do a random mix team for CS @Mania give me a shout. If not, I shall be chucking my name in the hat for Funandinteractivestone so I can lose to Pirate Warriors and Renolocks.

(Gavin Rainey) #89

druid is strong again mate just call the wild for help.

play naked to be at one with nature

(Adam Harwood) #90

Seat picker goes live tomorrow at noon.

(Sam Hather) #91

So season ticket holders today and everyone else tomorrow?

(Peter Woodberry) #92

Who’s doing seat management or are we just hoping to grab an area?

(Gavin Rainey) #93

smather and ogre

(DayC) #94

I heard Smather is actually taking responsibility for once, go ed Sam.

(Adam Harwood) #95

That is correct.

(Sam Hather) #96

GWED my friend, GWED. Five men soon?

(Sherenne) #97

Where were we thinking of sitting? :slight_smile:

(Dean) #98

Is that all the seats? Looks small.

(Sherenne) #99

Looks very small, I agree, I can’t find any other halls or anything atm. Possibly small numbers for season tickets? And they’ll release more tomorrow?

There’s just over 2000 seats in total, not sure what typical BYOC numbers are like.

(Sam Hather) #100

I’m thinking far top left corner? Be a similar position to last time then and we’re far enough away from the esports stage and entrance and exhibitions to not get too interrupted by the weebs?

Thoughts? @Xenoscythe @DayC @Bagelzend @Prio @Nodawe @Easy