Insomnia62 - March 29 (EAS) to April 2

(Thom Haas) #62

Anyone got a spare slot in their hotel room for my mate samhughel?

(-.---.) #63

I have a camping plot ordered. Since none of the other scouse crew are camping, if anyone else is on here just let me know, just to save them getting a plot of their own.

(Sam Hignett) #64

I’m camping, lad. Got my own plot since I asked in the group chat before and noone responded.

(Gavin Rainey) #65

100% not playing overwatch at LAN now however Harry and I think bagel are, contact them if you want to play.

Me and @ShipWr3ck are gonna mix CS, if you want to play hmu

(Lethal) #66

I’ll still play OW as long as we have the numbers

Unless i62 has QC then I’m still down, depending if we can find more people ofc.

(Sherenne) #68

Ticket booked and seat placed. See you there guys =)

(Matt) #69

I wasn’t sure if i’d be able to go, anyone got a spare bed?

(Lethal) #70

I’ll need a room as well since I’m a spaco

(Gavin Rainey) #71

the teqr lads will most likely need a room too

(Sam Hather) #72

4 of them need one? could get one to bunk with frost and harry and then the other 3 clump up?

(Sam Hather) #73

I’ll do seatpicker, let me know if you want me to

(Gavin Rainey) #74

I will ask them, 2 of them are going to Epic to mix to get refreshed on LAN so theyre thinking about that atm

(Gavin Rainey) #75

its almost there but if you pop in disc we can discuss how to rearrange things, im not sure how much management i have even

(Black cabbage) #76

Yes +2

(Ben ) #77

Not bad with the diamond discount though. £79

(Gavin Rainey) #78

who hasnt seated and what not yet? i need numbers down so we can get seating done

its filling up FAST

Booking Thursday/Friday night. Will let you know as soon as I’ve sent you management.

(Adam Harwood) #80

Anyone need a room still? I still have a space in mine. Give us a shout if you want to share.

I still need seating done, I’ll assign to you later tonight
Edit: Donezo