Introducing the SSRCG Clothes Store!

(Gavin Rainey) #1

http://gamersapparel.co.uk/esport-stores/ssrcg

After the events of LAN, where we had a partial delivery of a very large (>£1k) order. We were disappointed and in need of a solid clothing provider to make sure we look truly Fedorable when we roll up to LAN.

I searched hard and wide but could not find anyone who could match the initial service that @GamersApparel provided.

I approached Jamie the CEO there for a revisit, we both found time amongst difficult schedules to come to an agreement that provides you a guarantee that you will get what you want, when you want it and for a good price.

The products we had previously are listed at the moment, but there will be more in the near future.

If you wish to do a bulk order of more than 10 items, contact me directly and I will arrange it to introduce a special service.

Any suggestions on what you guys want?

Get at me and we can arrange it.

Thanks again to Jamie for showing resilience and determination.

Gav

(Matt) #2

Why is Wildstar Journal still on the design? =P

(Dean) #3

It’s getting removed :stuck_out_tongue:

(Spankpaddle) #4

No body thongs?

(Gavin Rainey) #5

(Matt) #6

these gifs are so good.

(Gaskin) #7

Looking swish. Anyone ordering some for iSeries?

(Gavin Rainey) #8

lots of people have including all dayc’s lot

(Matt) #9

already got my jersey from before. Might get one of those hoodies though now that they’re not made of polystyrene ;]

(Gavin Rainey) #10

they might be, find out first

i havent got the cotton products sorted out yet

(Gaskin) #11

Ordered a Jersey. Should have got one in the first place rather than that poop hoodie.

(Nathan Burton) #12

Saw Noodle’s the other day, do want! Left it a little late for Insomnia now though :frowning:

Edit: Also how long is delivery usually?

(Gaskin) #13

I ordered March 10th and they said the could dispatch it tomorrow or they’ll give it to me at iseries. So nearing 3 weeks.

(Gavin Rainey) #14

yeah coz its a custom print it takes a while

my next items will have teqr on them

(Nathan Burton) #15

Good man! Hollah when they’ve got the new print and I’ll make sure I get one.

(Sam Hather) #16

Wanna do a group order?

(Jonathan Lim) #17

hello! sorry to necro old thread but is there a new jersey out there yet :smile:
was scrolling around gamersapparel.co.uk for a cool jersey to wear while playing magic the gathering and SSRCG’s looked the best.

(Josh) #18

Something in there maybe? That is all the latest stuff.

(DayC) #19

Another player! Nice to meet you.

New sunset shirt is on the store page: http://gamersapparel.co.uk/esport-stores/ssrcg

(Jonathan Lim) #20

Thanks man it looks real sweet :slight_smile: