League of legends discussion / play now thread

(Sam Hather) #1

Surprised there isn’t one of these here? Do you guys not play much anymore or something?

Will put people’s summoner names in this post including rank and preferred role if you would like to divulge that much.

Smather EUWest
Level 30
Silver V
ADC

Steinzy EUWest
Was Gold 5 many many moons ago but now unranked
Jungle / Top / Mid

Nyμ
Top 1 ADC

Feïgn EUWest [Alt139]
Level 30
Plat V
Garen

Freebird is BD - EUW
Not played in many moons but was mid gold end of S3, no idea what my MMR is now.
Play bot lane, was ADC in my team but spent most of my time in soloq playing support.

JellY
FlashN0ob
Plat V
All

Venom [EUW]
Silver IV (100LP) atm, but I almost never play ranked
Mid / ADC / Support

NickV
s3 plat, s4 gold
mid or jinx

Prio [EUW]
Pref sup, but can play anything.
Silver IV

RicTheGuy {EUW}
Only just hit level 30
Preferred lane/char - probably Top/AP Teemo

Raebz5d
add me

IGN - SugarPenguin

soon to be diamond in solo Q i hope.

aTriton [EUW]
level9

If anybody wants to duo add MgMax26, Silver 3.

(DayC) #2

Fnatic vs SK is on at 4pm GMT today to kick of the LCS in europe, looking to pick up big points in my fantasy team with 3 players in this game in the form of Soaz, Rekkles and Nrated. Should be fun to watch :slight_smile:

(Randal Octagonapus) #3

I’d be up for playing sometime after my exams.

Steinzy EUWest
Was Gold 5 many many moons ago but now unranked
Jungle / Top / Mid

(Gavin Rainey) #4

Top / Mid
TopMid
6 letters 2 words
6/2=3
6+3=9
2 sums
1+1=2
confirmed half life 3

(Adam) #5

Don’t really play anymore, but @ItsLewis convinces me to come on and play a game every now and again.

Nyμ
Top 1 ADC

(Nick) #6

This is the worst game ever. I was playing it a lot the other week just to see how high i could push my rank by playing the dumbest champion - thus justifying my claim (at least to myself) that this game takes no skill. It didn’t really work because i think i started to like the game a little bit. If i still have a PC then i might play some games after i finish my coursework (next week / never).

Feïgn EUWest [Alt139]
Level 30
Plat V
Garen

(Paul Corkin) #7

FlashN0ob
Plat V
All

Hiemer op

(Josh) #8

Freebird is BD - EUW (if it works these days)

Not played in many moons but was mid gold end of S3, no idea what my MMR is now.

Anyway I am probably up for getting on it for some lulz soon.

Play bot lane, was ADC in my team but spent most of my time in soloq playing support. Thresh = OP :slight_smile:

(Anthony) #9

I think a lot of us are just losing interest in the game. Personally I think the game itself is still good, but has just become boring and they are way too many issues with the game, including but not limited to:

• server issues
  • amount of issues with each patch
  • community and ranking system
  • client and all it’s problems

These things have just made it too hard to keep playing while enjoying it. I have since moved onto CS:GO but may return to league some day.

(Lewis) #10

Its Lewis EUWest
Was gold II last season but just havent bothered playing much s4.
Still up for a game every now and then, prefer top lane

(Dean) #11

The community is made up of the biggest pricks on the internet. That’s why I no longer play it.

When I’m choosing the CS community over something else you know it must be bad.

(Nick) #12

I still play, not in a very serious way though. Hit me up for normals or ranked 5, can’t be bothered playing alone.

NickV
s3 plat, s4 gold
mid or jinx

(Scott) #13

don’t add nickv he’s a scrub

p.s @An7 wheres the osu thread

(Anthony) #14

I’ll make it I promise! :pencil2:

(Nick) #15

scott’s just mad I carried him vs bots

(Adam) #16

I’m playing it on and off after the event. It can feel like a chore sometimes, but I’m sure I’ll get back into it come event time.

Think I’m in silver 2 or 3? Not sure. Was only in gold season 3 as well so I’m pretty poo.

Venom [EUW]
Silver IV (100LP) atm, but I almost never play ranked
Mid / ADC / Support

just discovered Cassiopeia, holy balls, so fun, all the damages :smile:

(Nick) #18

(Joe Littleworth) #19

If anyone wants ranking up let me know, was D1 all of last season but haven’t got good enough internet to play competitive this season so just having fun in the lower levels on smurfs so feel free to add me and Ill play.

(Sam Connolly) #20

Prio [EUW]
Pref sup, but can play anything.
Silver IV

Heya guys, fairly new to the forum but thought I’d stick my summoner info down here seeing as League is my most played game. Truthfully, I’m not really that good, just play for fun more so than competitively really. Anyway, feel free to add me, I’m always up for a game