Losing 10+ stone by December 31st 2016

(Fatmanp) #121

Today marks the 10 stone spot. It has taken just over 6 months.

(Sam Hather) #122

Fuck me. Grats man!!

(Fatmanp) #123

I thought I had hit it last week but got the calculations wrong. Been stuck at 225 for a week. It finally dropped this morning.

(Fatmanp) #124

Bit late this month. Not a major change in appearance through May to June on the body. My face has slimmed down some more and my legs have lost some of the flub on the inner thigh.

My PT wants me to stop losing weight and recomp but I really don’t want to do that just yet. I need to see how things look at 200lbs. The fat is really flobby and jiggly now which is apparently a very good sign despite being horrible to live with.

213.4lbs this morning.

(Check my profile for game IDs) #125

Honestly dude, you have more willpower than I do. Big congratulations on the progress so far, you really are an inspiration.

I’m 6ft, 15st and very little of that is muscle, but too bad for me I’m lazy and too eager to jump on the standard excuses (7mo old baby, sedentary job with long hours).

Keep up the good work.

(DayC) #126

Well done @PhatMayneP your weight is lower than mine now. I’m struggling to keep up mate, getting back on track this week though. Keep it up man!

(Fatmanp) #127

206lbs this morning
Waist is 35.5inches
Chest is 39 inches

Muscle definition is starting to show in some places such as arm and chest. Still have about 20lbs of fat in the stomach and 5-10 lbs in upper body. My cheeks are getting closer to hollowing which I think should make me look better.

Loose skin on stomach, inner thigh and bicep insertion points will be the nasty ones. Going cut down to a good BF% level and then attempt to add muscle for around 12-18 months before attempting the skin surgery so about 2 years away. The one year mark is rapidly approaching.

(DayC) #128

Good to hear mate, what’s your current routine?

I’m now sitting at 210lbs down from 225lbs since I started around the end of april, would love to know if there’s anything you do that I could incorporate into my routine.

(Gavin Rainey) #129

You weigh a fair bit less than me now, well done mate.

(Fatmanp) #130

One year between photos to the day

(Dean) #131

That’s a serious phone upgrade.

But that’s unreal progress, it’s like two different people. Massive well done.

(Lethal) #132

Wow you look so different well done mate, that’s an unreal change. I think you’re ready to shag some men in a few dark alleys at some scummy nightclub now

Well done man, that is seriously impressive stuff mate.

(Gavin Rainey) #134

I am delighted for you mate

(Sam Hather) #135

You’re my thinspiration.

Not even joking. Started weighing my ingredients and will be starting to weigh myself as of tomorrow (when the batteries arrive for my scales).

Thank you and well done.

(Scott) #136

Not to take away from your sick progress, but I have a question. I showed my friend this (because I think it’s amazing) and we started discussing loose skin. Just wondering if you considered loose skin when you started such an aggressive weight loss goal? Personally if I was in your position I wouldn’t care about loose skin, but my friend says he’d rather lose the weight over 2-3 years instead and avoid it.

(Fatmanp) #137

Loose skin was going to be an issue regardless of the rate I lost weight. I don’t have it yet but when I do it will be around the midfriff. I had already planned for it and have been saving the money for the surgery. I have to say I don’t think it will be as bad as anticipated.

(Yan) #138

Holy shit

(Ryan Roberts) #139

Speechless, what a transformation. Well done ThinMayne.

(Xenoscythe) #140

Utterly crazy transformation mate, really well done.

Your confidence must be through the roof!