Militia Masters Data

(Gavin Rainey) #1

So within SSRCG we have a lot of people, including myself who just play casually in MM most of the time and we like to play meme maps like Militia, but when you play as much as we do, the meme becomes reality.

From start of November (we will use October as a sample) we will capture data of every militia game with the following:

A full 5 from SSRCG
No cheaters on the other team
Militia only

I can capture everything, the sample above is just me playing without manipulating any data.

If you play as a full 5 without me, either export the data using csgo demo manager or send me the .dem file and I will do it.

We can organise prizes like pins for those who dont have them and end up in the militia masters top 5, skins and beers too maybe.

I will look to include data like, entry fragging rates, win streaks on a whole, rank up rates and more.

I can do this with other maps too so if we get a sick operation with thunder, chinatown and other amazing maps we can do this on other sheets.

(Thom Haas) #2

whats the score though 1423-1?

(Gavin Rainey) #3

Cheated games don’t count :smiley:

(Lethal) #4

Love it, should be a good laugh. We’re so good at Militia now that we’re pushing cheaters to push the boundaries of their wallhacks to make it more blatent. @Easy and @Bakawaka are good examples of this

(Gavin Rainey) #5

The data shows there is a lot to improve on too. We can learn to use grenades a lot more and use flashes a lot better.

I will spend some time learning real good flashes.

We can also all try to learn the self boost into tin hut @smather :dansgame:

(Sam Hather) #6

Yeah I noticed when were getting butt-fucked by the hacker last night that I literally am just fucking useless against a good T side as I don’t know any smokes or flashes really, which means I can’t even move up the map.

And yeah i’m gonna try sweat that one out soon, i’m almost certain i’ll be able to get to the point of doing it 9/10 times without it taking too much prac.

It’s my aim that needs fucking work lol

(Lethal) #7

Just DM for half an hour before you play. Coordination is so vital with your team when you’re playing as CT, or else you just get completely wanked on.

The hacker last night was basically telling his team mates where we were on death screen to even out the K/D to look less obvious, which explains the multiple times I got time fucked, cunt lol

(Sam Hather) #8

Think it’s more just playing the game in general. I’ve played about 6 games since LAN and that’s the most i’ve played in almost a couple of years now.

(Lethal) #9

You’re doing well for only playing a handful of games, so I wouldn’t beat yourself up about it, just keep on grinding

(Gavin Rainey) #10

@Sith wrote a guide ages ago and it still applies, get yourself in DM and KZ and your movement and aim will improve loads.

Get a stattrak AK and track how much you hit

(Sam Hather) #11

Yeah i’m going to try and make myself actually enjoy DM, I fucking hate it though haha.

Sure it’ll just come with time.

(Gavin Rainey) #12

Dont play valve DM’s they are horrible and you will learn nothing

(Sam Hather) #13

I didn’t even know Valve did DM’s tbh!

Only ever used the server browser, guessing the round based 1v1s are the best?

(Gavin Rainey) #14

they are good but people are morons in them if you dont get a good one.

MERIL ET FOU i think, hsfactory? and if you are still in ESEA you can get in theirs too.

https://fragshack.esea.net/index.php?s=servers

(Sam Hather) #15

Nice one - cheers. I’ll give the ESEA ones a bash if i’m still paying.

(Thom Haas) #16

https://meriletfou.fr/en/serveurs/ Are the best tbh they track all your stats and if you are a freak like me it tracks across all steam names so you know if you are better as ju ju man or mother Theresa’s baps

26k kills on their servers lol

(Sam Hather) #17

Cheers for the advice Norman x

(Gavin Rainey) #18

op updated

(Sam Connolly) #19

Pls no, I preffered it when I wasn’t on the leaderboard. Tonight was not my night

(Adam Harwood) #20

I need to get on over the weekend for some militia by the looks of things!