Mortal Kombat X: Who's Next?

(Gavin Rainey) #1

@Rod
@Lethal
@JadEasy

(Lethal) #2

Finally something decent for the XB1 YER.

(Gavin Rainey) #3

I hope they day 1 it on the PC or I will wait I think.

(Mark Dornan) #4

Impressive, this looks fantastic.

(Josh) #5

Oh wow this looks fucking sick! If it comes out on PC I will deffo grab.

(Lethal) #6

I’d buy the XB1 version anyways as well as the PC. I hope for a Day 1 release too.

wow, MC will probs forever remain one of my absolute favorites

(Adam) #8

Never been a huge MK fan but I’ll probably get this when it comes out.

(Van Slab) #9

YER lookin forward to seeing at bit gameplay at e3

(Van Slab) #10

(Steve) #11

I believe that’s in reference to the Raiden reveal, which is below.

Be careful if you’re a headphone user, there’s a loud ass noise at the beginning/end.

(Josh) #12

Stream now: Edit: nope apparently not.

You can watch the recording though.

Here I was, almost sad that I sold my Xbox One, only to find out that this is actually coming to PC as well. AMAZING. I have a question though, what does one use as a controller on the PC, do those fighter pads/arcade pads work on the PC?

(Josh) #14

Whatever pad you want, xbox 360, xbone, playstation, fight sticks, fight pads etc.

Played MK9 on the 360 for a bit, was an absolute nightmare playing with the 360 controller. What’s the most popular choice out there at the moment/what would you recommend? …keep finding this PDP MKX fight pad

(Gavin Rainey) #16

I recommend a fight pad or a stick

Stick mostly tho

(Josh) #17

Yeah this, it’s all preference really. I liked having a stick, but it takes a while to get used to.

(Gavin Rainey) #18

The best thing to do is to pick a stick up from day 1 so you dont develop muscle memory with a pad

I didnt do this for MK9 or SF4 so adjusting was big

I did with injustice however and was fine.

Aren’t the sticks crazy expensive though? Plus they are so bulky. Think I’m going to get a pad …which one though, I have no idea, all I can find are the shitty Mad Catz pads, Street Fighter pads and that PDP MKX one.

(Van Slab) #20

@Easy Get me a PS4 m8

http://evo.shoryuken.com/additional-rules/