Overwatch, new FPS from Blizzard

(Ryan Roberts) #464

I fucking hate Mai. That is all.

(Scott) #465

(Gavin Rainey) #466

I played one game with her, top stuff

(Dean) #467

I smashed Mei in the beta, but I don’t feel she can compete now I’m playing a bit more serious. She can be an annoyance on KotH by extending the time, but nothing Tracer can’t do while safely killing people.

(Ryan Roberts) #468

There’s a special place in hell for people like you.

(DayC) #469

It’s a box made of ice walls.

(Liam Dakin) #470

Get on my level boys!

(Sam Hather) #471

Everyone needs to get on offensive bastion’s level.

(Josh) #472

I need some brehs to play with my Bnet list isn’t populated with enough people.

Freebird#2491

(Xenoscythe) #473

Wish they’d remove multi heroes* on one team, its gay as fuck.

(DayC) #474

Multi classes or multi champs?

(Xenoscythe) #475

Heroes. Sorry, i forgot about that arbitrary blizzard designation!

(DayC) #476

Multi champs could possibly be implemented in ranked, pro players have picked it up.

(Xenoscythe) #477

Do you mean single heroes could be implemented? Pros have been multiclassing for ages :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve played in a tournament with single only and it was waaaaaaaaaaay better, same goes for soloq, playing against 2 mccrees or winstons is absolute aids when theres no coordination.

(DayC) #478

Could have sworn I saw c9 playing several single hero not long ago but if it’s not widely implemented then it needs to be considered.

Although if 2 mcrees are running rampant that says something about McCree’s balance design which Blizzard are notoriously garbage at.

(Gavin Rainey) #479

Blizzard have mentioned reaper, mcree and dva to be changed

(Dean) #480

Not so much, single Winston is annoying, but double us a nightmare. They don’t need to aim but can kill a tracer in 1.25 seconds. Double Winston is massive in tournaments, paired with double McCree and double Lúcio. It used to be double reaper or double tracer instead of McCree, but double Lúcio and Winston has been dominant for a while. Single hero tournaments are way more fun to play and watch.

(DayC) #481

Yeah I know they’ve also talked about Widowmaker and Lucio in another article too. Changes are coming just a case of when.

Winston was made stupidly mobile in the closed beta but trust me he was worse then, his shield held up for way too long. If I remember they never changed his aim magnetism right? If he shifts onto a tracer all he has to do is look at her and she goes over.

I do agree i’d rather have 1 champ only tournaments, it makes for more interesting comps and there will always be issues putting more than one of the same champion in games. I was just trying to point out that if McCree is beating out more mobile champs when pairing it up then there’s obviously a fault there. McCree’s kit completely outclasses mobility and tanks because it doubles up as a counter for both.

(Ryan Roberts) #482

I don’t know how Mcree players sleep at night.

(Dean) #483

They don’t because it’s always high noon.