It needed to happen, and indeed it did =D
I see TSM just signed 2 multi-game cheaters. Really disappointing E-sports organisations take on "ex-"cheaters.
Also just hit rank 60, the climb begins
Didn’t one from C9 get called out ages ago and nothing was done about it?
Yep Surefour, has flusha syndrome - an outstanding player to begin with but almost certainly used cheats at some point to propel his career. Unfortunately due to the ridiculous camera smoothing in this game, its hard to take footage without it being disputed.
bonus from sure in another game
Taimou is another player who has been hit with accusations, also part of c9
Blizzard are good at sudden banwaves that catch people out, i really really hope some of the top levels get caught.
haha he is a cheating fucker him, i had doubts coz of the cameras etc but nah he has been at it
That last clip is rediculous o.0
The last clip is more blatant than any of Flusha’s bust videos.
Ana’s ult is ridiculous, rest of her kit massively underwhelming in practice.
Coordinated with a soldier or Reinhardt the ult is utterly daft though.
we on the up bois, solo queue is painful but doable
Played a bit over the weekend with Baka, i am around 48/49 (highest 51) and he is a 56/57 and the swing on people is still so high its unreal, I think I fucked myself like I did with my rating on CS tho by going in low. I came through at 51 after losing 4 on the bounce. Next season I may sweat it a bit more.
what’s everyone’s gold medals per game stat like? i have 206 golds in 117 comp games which is pretty high i think
McCree’s M1 is awesome atm as well, gj yo
edit looks like they’ve had a look at the dmg drop off in the patch.
I entered at 52, and hit 56 today. Barely played since ranked hit as my connection has been a little screwy as of late so I don’t want to have any drops/spikes but have been able to play the odd few. Hoping to get to the mother in laws with my rig whilst I’m off this coming week. Have Blizz stated how long they estimate seasons to be? Seem to remember something being mentioned but can’t remember what exactly.
This first season is 2 months, each season after that is 3.
Intersting patch today, glad to see them patching things nice and quickly, even if it is my beloved McCree.
HERO BALANCE UPDATES
- Rate of fire increased by 20%
- Magazine size increased from 8 to 10
- **Developer Comments: While Ana has been very well received, she was showing to be a little bit weaker overall. In addition to helping her feel better to play, these changes should also increase her healing and damage output.
- Damage falloff range decreased by 10 meters
- Damage falloff amount is unchanged
- As a result, even with this change, McCree’s effective range is still higher than it was at launch
- Rate of fire increased by 15%
- Recovery time (i.e. the amount of time before McCree can fire again) decreased from 0.5 seconds to 0.35 seconds
- Developer Comments: McCree’s latest range increase helped him quite a bit, but it was a bit too much in the right hands. This change weakens his long range damage somewhat, but still keeps it stronger than it has been in the recent past. The other changes combine to allow him to land more alternate fire shots on targets that he has hit with Flashbang.
- Targets of Ana’s Sleep Dart will no longer instantly recover when damaged (recovery time is now 0.5 seconds)
- User Interface
- Fixed UI compatibility issues for ATI cards
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause Lúcio, Mei, and other models to only partially render (or disappear)
Haven’t had a chance to play with the changes yet so take my opinions with a pinch of salt, but I like what they’ve done with Ana, might make her worth playing other than for her ult.
The McCree changes, I’m seeing mixed reports of it from from 35 to 22 or 32 to 22 instead of the blizzard claimed 35 to 25, this means its only 4m further than when he wasn’t used at all.
Still, to me sounds like a decent middle-ground though I’d prefer it to be closer to the 25m mark.
The FtH buffs are a waste of time as you can now headshot twice in the same space of time without the rng of a bullet going astray. Overall, right direction on the range, wrong direction on fth.
Personally I’d like to see them lower the roll cd & remove the reload, then up the FtH damage. And make his drop-off range lower than soldiers (35m) but a bit higher than roadhogs hook range (~22m) so 25m looks good and still gives pharahs a bit of leeway.
My time of executing Pharahs is over
Edit: rip, the dmg falloff is now ridiculous
Absolute horse shit how a ranked game can be decided on a 40 second attack against a team of cheese
they’re fixing that
In season 2 or will it be sooner?