Overwatch, new FPS from Blizzard

(Lethal) #646

Hentai emotcons trigger me

(-.---.) #647

Gonna start streaming again from Saturday with around 7 hours of OW 5/6 days of the week. Gotta get the big grind on the go, will post link on here later on.

(Gavin Rainey) #648

Ill send you some TeqR artwork, even if you dont have a banner, put the images up. We will get you tweeted out as much as possible too.

(-.---.) #649

Yeah that’d be awesome man, I wouldn’t mind having a cheeky go at making a banner for my twitter sometime tomorrow.

(Gavin Rainey) #650

@Noodle sort him out

(Dean) #651

As in jack him off or knock him out?

(Gavin Rainey) #652

bn dcjmy

(Tom Cannon) #653

http://imgur.com/pp2lBcH

Our boy @Lex hitting masters. Me and @Sync should be hitting it within a few games too. GM Here we come.

(-.---.) #654

Finished the night at ~3200, so 200 SR gained ain’t too bad for a couple hours of ranked.

Hopefully tomorrow I can grind out quickplay constantly for a few hours in the morning/early afternoon until the lads come on, with a focus on analysing replays/breaking down plays to actually understand what’s going on and how I can improve more (and quicker!).

It’s getting pretty tougher when nearing that top 1 percentile.

(Sam Hather) #655

Smashing it boys. Get in there! Looking forward to smashing out some games this week coming.

(Gavin Rainey) #656

Why aren’t you ranking up with them? Or ranking up to get high enough to be able to?

(Sam Hather) #657

I’ve been away since Friday cos one of my mates has been sent down. Am back today though so will be playing more comps then.

(Gavin Rainey) #658

@Veasu what roles are you looking for in remaining people? I will look around

(Tom Cannon) #659

@Easy I don’t know we are sorting some things about within our comp stack right now. I have been playing support a lot this season to round out our three stack so we are discussing what we are actually doing.

Also nice little pic, me and @Lex ranking our smurfs up and drop into this little game.

(Gavin Rainey) #660

Okay when you do let me know, I can work with you to get whatever you need.

(Liam Dakin) #661

Hit me up on discord or at Roo#21179 for games, i need to see how much work i need to do to be viable xD

(Sam Connolly) #662

I upgraded to Windows 10 Anniversary for Halo the other day, and it ballsed my Overwatch right up, my FPS was down to around 100 ish which renders my 144hz monitor a bit useless.

So here’s what I did to fix it!

The grraphics preset was set to ‘Low’ on Overwatch, but when I expanded it just about every setting was on Ultra. So get rid of those tasty pixels and get back onto low, set your render distance to around 70% if you’re struggling to get the FPS.

Check your mouse profile, mine got reset so I was playing on double the DPI I usually do, which explains why my Mcree was so bad.

Go to the Xbox app, go to settings, DVR Recording and disable that, I noticed a minor FPS increase after doing that.

Finally, I got rid of Cortanna using the .reg 1 click tools found on this guide: http://www.howtogeek.com/265027/how-to-disable-cortana-in-windows-10/ but that’s purely because I didn’t really want Cortana, I didn’t notice any increase in performance after removing this.

(Dean) #663

Quite possibly the worst reason to upgrade.

(DayC) #664

Forge is boss mate, can play the great griddle for free now.

(Sam Hather) #665

lmao

Greetings Traveler!
This is Game Master X here at your request! (You may also call me X) Thank you so much for contacting us:)
I understand you have lost a game due to a DC during a match
I want to be honest with you instead of giving you a copy and paste Awnser. Overwatch is a brand new game. Therefore we have very little to no in-game support. I can’t even see your ranked stats from my end let alone see what you purchased in game. In fact, I cant even see how many coins/points you have. I physically don’t have a button that will allow me to overturn your loss. The only Support we offer is Tech Support.
It pains me to tell you all of this so maybe you can post on the Overwatch forums and make your voice heard that we need more In-game support about this. We Game Masters, are also trying to get more tools for Overwatch so we can help our customers.
We appreciate you taking the time to contact us about this issue, and hope your day is legen(wait for it!)dary! If you find yourself needing any additional help, please don’t hesitate to contact us again! If everything is good to go, and you dont need anymore assistance with this issue, you can mark this as “resolved” on battle.net here: https://battle.net/support/case/