Patch 7.1 PTR: Build 22685 Spell Updates and Trial of Valor Transmog Sets

(Sam Hather) #1

New Items Include:
New Druid Glyph: Technique: Glyph of Twilight Bloom
Murloc Toy: Mrgrglhjorn
Aviana Disguise/PvP item: Ivory Feather
New PvP Talents: Overpowered Rune Weapon, Delirium, Necrotic Strike, Blood for Blood, Last Dance

The 7.1 Trial of Valor Transmog Sets are now up in the Dressing Room! The new 7.1 raid Trial of Valor features the quest The Lost Army which rewards players a cosmetic transmog set, “Chosen Dead,” in return for collecting 1000 Valarjar Soul Fragments.

With this build, you can now preview them on your character in the Dressing Room: Cloth, Leather, Mail, Plate.

We also have high-definition previews of all of the styles now. Note that Cloth and Leather may be incomplete since they are not using additional extra 3D models.

Balance changes included in the link at the top.

I’ve been ‘balanced’ I guess… but it sounds like mainly a buff to me. Bold is where the figures have been shifted to.

Specialization (2)

Demon Spikes Surge with fel power, increasing your Parry chance by 20% and reducing Physical damage taken by 20% (was 10% previous) for 6 sec.

Mastery: Fel Blood Demon Spikes reduces Physical damage taken by an additional 12.00%.6.00%.
Also increases your attack power by 8%.

Talents (3)
Agonizing Flames Immolation Aura increases your movement speed by 30%, and deals 50%30% increased damage.

Soul Barrier Shield yourself for 8 12 sec, absorbing (1500 / 100 * Attack power * Percent health) damage. Consuming a Soul Fragment adds (250 / 100 * Attack power * Percent health) to the shield.

Soul Barrier’s absorption cannot be reduced below (200 / 100 * Attack power * Percent health).
Consumes all Soul Fragments within 25 yds.

Spirit Bomb Launch a nearby Soul Fragment at your target, dealing (252% of Attack power) Shadow damage to all nearby enemies and afflicting them with Frailty for 15 sec.
You heal for 10%15% of all damage you deal to enemies with Frailty.

(DayC) #2

A nerf for molten armor for me but a huge buff to Combustion by the looks of things.

(Dean) #3

Holy shit that mistweaver change. My free heal now costs mana, but makes other spells instant while active. That’s a huge change.