A few minor fixes by the looks of things.
- Fixed a case where Gemini campaign mission could not get checked off in the campaign journal even when the mission was active for the player at the time of completion.
- Added engine support for up to 4096 model precache table entries.
- cl_timeout setting is now capped at 30 seconds.
- Fixed weapon_fire event for the Medi-Shot having the incorrect “weapon” sent.
- Added missing tagrenade_detonate event.
- Fixed missing alphas to resolve un-skinned areas on the following weapons: USP-S | Royal Blue, P90 | Desert Warfare, UMP-45 | Corporal, SCAR-20 | Cyrex
- Improved vert count on SCAR-20 scope
- Fixed not being able to select the 5th slot when you have a bomb and medi-shot equipped.
- Fixed not being able to cycle through items in the 5th slot if you had more than 1.
- Fixed inventory UI hiding when preforming actions on items (like applying stickers) while in the lobby.
- Fixed lobby displaying incorrect player data when searching solo and using the inventory.
- Fixed sticker model panel overlapping quit lobby dialog and other dialogs.
- User accounts will also receive a temporary cooldown when their Game Server Login Token gets banned.