[PC] USF4 Tournament #1

(Gaskin) #21

I’m away this weekend unfortunately. Really want to be involved with the next one though.

Is it possible to spread the tournament out over a week and people have a time limit to play certain games?

(Matt) #22

This is better for me too, Going to my office on the weekends is a pain haha

(Luka) #23

u play video games in ur office? ? ? ? ? ? ?

(Gavin Rainey) #24

His PC is at his work, he is so metropolitan.

(Luka) #25

what the fuck that sounds so awful

(Gavin Rainey) #26

A lot of places in modern work now do BYOC for work, bring your own system, you license it, you support it but you can do as you with with it.

Works out well for everyone. talk in OT thread of OT if you want me to break it down more :smiley:

(Matt) #27

I run a business with my friends. It’s not exactly a corporate office.
I’m currently living with some mates, not really anywhere for my PC to go in the house.

(Gavin Rainey) #28

I WAS TRYING TO MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD GLOK

pls

(Matt) #29

I always look good naked

(Peter Woodberry) #30

I’ll setup another one after this one is done, Street Fighter games are so quick that spreading it out would be pointless IMHO.

(Gavin Rainey) #31

This.

If we do a league we shoud do FT10’s

(Peter Woodberry) #32

It’s something I’ve thought about, would need something decent to offer for the winner though.

(Aaron ) #33

put me in pete Bayseeker20-http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041796580

(Peter Woodberry) #34

Right boys I’ve had to cover someone at work tonight so I won’t be around until 9PM so we have 2 options:

• Start at 9PM and play as much of the tournament today.
  • Play the whole tournament tomorrow (Sunday 7th).

Let me know whats best for everyone and I’ll make sure everyone knows. Still time for people to sign up so spread the word!

(Gaskin) #35

If it is all play Sunday I could probably do it.

(Peter Woodberry) #36

Decided to do it tomorrow (Sunday 7th) starting at 7PM GMT.

Want me to put you down Dan?

(Gaskin) #37

Yep chuck me in.

(Dean) #38

Just bought the game and @Rod says I have to play or he won’t be my Dad no more. So chuck me in.

(Peter Woodberry) #39

Gonna be doing the bracket at 5PM so you have until then to join/pull out!

(Gaskin) #40

Not this tournament but for another we should do tournament where everyone is assigned a character at random and has a couple of days to practice with. Would encourage getting better with multiple characters.