We are the top 10k
Small update landing tomorrow, some minor bug fixes nothing big yet.
Early Access - Week 8 Patch Notes
Client Performances Improvements
- Slightly improved the drop in FPS when driving vehicles
- In order to prevent using “lag switch” to cheat, the characters will now be locked and will not be able to move, rotate and attack others when the ping exceeds a certain value
- You will no longer be able to remove the environment foliage by revising the .ini file
- Fixed the issue that was causing the sound to break when there are too many vehicles in a small area
- Partially fixed a bug that caused the character to get stuck in different objects in the environment
- Partially fixed a bug that caused the game client to freeze
- Fixed a bug that caused the crosshair to still be visible while in no-UI mode
- Temporarily removed the flash bang from the game as it was causing game clients to freeze/crash
Absolutely buzzing about this.
RIP Flashbangs though
Latest Patch notes going on test server
- Improved CPU usage for world level streaming
- Improved rendering performance of fences
- Improved rendering performance of grass
- Improved rendering performance for weapons and attachments seen at distance
- Improved rendering performance by modifying certain weapon and vehicle effects that were unnecessarily rendered at distance
- Improved character animation performance
- Improved effect performance
- Improved the performance of team-mate name plate, map and mini-map in teamplay
- Added VSS. A suppressed sniper rifle with permanent 4X scope & chambered for 9mm ammo. This new weapon can be found in carepackages & as a very rare loot spawn
- Added Motorbike
- Reduced the moving speed of the two final play zones for better engagement during the endgame
Made a balance pass on certain weapons:
Reduced bullet damage slightly
Increased deviation gain per shot
Reduced pellet damage slightly
Increased bullet damage slightly
Fixed an issue where the players alive count would reduce when a player disconnected. Now the count will only go down upon the players death.
Action & Gunplay
- Now players can put stock attachments on following weapons:
- SKS : Sniper rifle cheek pad
- Vector : Tactical stock (for M416)
- Adjusted the color of the aiming point for the basic crossbow scope.
- Added new scope rendering method (parallax free) allowing for greater aiming precision
- Improved ADS view
- Modified recoil for following weapons: AKM, SCAR, M16, M416
- Fixed an issue allowing a player to zoom in with right click when waiting before throwing a grenade
- Decreased the time to ADS when using the 2X scope
- Added punctured wheel effect and sound
- Added burnt markings to vehicles after being destroyed
- Added the motorbike number plate image
- When a vehicle explodes, the fences near the vehicle will now also be destroyed
- Added new vegetation to the lobby
- Players can press ‘delete’ to remove their marker placed on the world map
- Adjusted the transparency of mini-map grid and coordinates text to make the map more visible
- Added a dotted line towards the next play zone on the mini-map
- Modified the icon design of the First Aid Kit
- Added Thai language in language options
- Added new key bindings for hold breath, motorbike air control and switch to previous weapon
- Improved the sound of Motorbike
- Added sound for door destruction effect
- Fixed a bug that caused vehicles to be spawned in garages consistantly. Vehicles should be spawned at a higher rate in garages, but not at 100%
- Fixed an issue that disabled bullet tracing for SKS
- Fixed a bug that caused the game client to crash when a flashbang goes off
- Partially fixed bug that caused a character to get stuck in terrain, buildings or objects
- Partially fixed a bug that caused a vehicle to get stuck in buildings, fences or other vehicles
- Partially fixed a bug that caused items to be unlootable
- Fixed a bug that caused carepackages to shake when falling
- Fixed a bug that caused a throwable weapon to be thrown in the freelook direction and not the direction in which a character is facing
- Fixed an issue with two markers being visible when placing a marker in the airplane after placing it in the lobby
- Fixed a bug that caused a player icon to be doubled up on the minimap.
- Fixed a bug that caused the same color for two teammate icons
- Fixed a bug that caused the final play zone to be created over water
- Fixed a bug that sporadically muted the rain sound
- Significantly mitigated an issue that allowed a player in a closed house to be killed by the red zone bombs
- Fixed a bug that caused animation not to stop when using consumable items while reviving a teammate
- Fixed a bug that caused a character experience the damage effect at random
- Fixed a bug that caused all teammates to enter the REVIVE state when one teammate is hit by a bomb in Red Zone while being in a vehicle
- Fixed a bug that caused the REVIVE gauge not to disappear when the character being revived is disconnected
- Fixed a bug that caused the sound volume of UMP with silencer to be too low
- Fixed a bug that caused throwable items not to drop when switching to other weapons
- Fixed a bug that caused the trace effect to not disappear after using throwable weapons
- Fixed a bug where removing the pin from a grenade was canceled by changing the throwing posture.
- Fixed an issue with compass points not matching the actual direction when in the passenger seat of a vehicle
- Added a character animation for when dragging an item into the inventory
Holy shit that’s a big patch, nice to see they’re committing to working on it still
It’s always fecking you with the horrible luck
You deserve it
My last 10 games I broke the top 10 and can’t get any better than 4th.
TODAY WE EAT CHICKEN BOIS :D!
Beware the boiz
- OTS Groza Bullpup rifle. Crate only 7.62 rifle.
- sandstorms for new desert map
- snowfall for new snow map biome
- 3d replays, watch the match back with the free-cam
- server performance improvement
- vaulting through windows
- fence/wall climbing
- dusk/sunset setting
My god 3D replays, the lord has spoken.
I love this gaim
Cannot wait for vaulting, I’m defeated by small walls and fences daily.
3D replays gonna be buggy af, would prefer to get a kill cam for solo’s. Will be good once its working fully though.
Fog gonna be sick. 2spooky4me.
Defo down for that
sign me up