Raid Log Breakdown & Advice

(DayC) #25

@smather yeah saw this and it’s quite good. The cinderstorm rot all makes complete sense to me now reflecting back on the info in here. Dislike his UI a lot, just looks disorganised and i’m happy to keep tampering with mine atm. The artifact points stand out to me a lot.

Here’s mine atm: http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc/mage/fire/JVCLI2ch_4Ib8yJ9EuwBLtBC7gIu8DLwBC8gMvQDL1AS9wEvsBU8AQ

Compared to his guide:

Major differences being for me I have 1 point in Molten Armor (fuck knows why) which is one of the last optional talents and 3 points way too early in the increased fireblast damage, which although not being bad, isn’t as good as increased ticking Ignite damage or the Phonix Flame’s c/d reduction / extra damage so i’m thinking a re-spec on my next artifact talent is going to help me still and will be the way i’m going to go.

Lots of gear in the EM for me still. Big ones that stand out for me are Wriggling Sinew, Twice-Warped Azsharan Signet and Crimson Wool-Lined Slippers would all help towards a crit increase, the shoes especially.

Didn’t get a chance to get online at all last night so i’m a day behind on pots but i’ve got 8 in my bag to put in there from last raid and not sure how long i’ll be on tonight but will try to gather as much as possible.

(Xenoscythe) #26

Really nice guide, shame there’s only one for fire mage!

(Sam Hather) #27

Exactly what I thought haha!

(DayC) #28

The only class that matters lads

(Sam Hather) #29

(DayC) #30

Fire mage rot = best rot

(Dean) #31

Non troll guide. So for shit mages then. Only the voodoo can fling real fire.