Ranked (Constructed) Discussion

(Van Slab) #544

Saving my gold on eu

Going to have a do on NA on Saturday

(Ryan Roberts) #545

Have to say I’d lost all my interest in Hearthstone… but this new expansion looks interesting. Planning on getting back into it come December and the launch.

(Ryan Roberts) #546

… and Rogue gets fucking shafted again.

(DayC) #547

It’s tradition now.

(Gavin Rainey) #548

I tried to believe you were exaggerating, I really did but jesus this is like putting a cocktail stick under your big toe nail and kicking a wall.

(Lethal) #549

Has anyone given this season’s Renolock a go? It’s so much more fun compared to the previous versions due to the viable options you have to hold off aggro and tempo decks.

Kazakus basically makes me want to fist Putin without any gloves.

(Van Slab) #550

I’ve played a little bit but right now it’s all about murloc pirate pally

(Adam) #551

I’m running a Jade Golem N’Zoth Rogue at the moment which is pretty fun. Only problem is it’s a bit slow in this current disgusting meta of Pirate decks and nothing else.

(Lethal) #552

Just Reno Mage to legend safe

(Dean) #553

Says the guy who never hit legend

(Gavin Rainey) #554

Zoo rinses the jade decks and is strong vs pirate decks too, if you can bran - argus youre flying mate

(Adam) #555

I’ll definitely have another look at Zoo then. Been playing a little bit of Krip’s “Chansey” Priest too, the OTK deck. Just feels dirty.

(Gavin Rainey) #556

for priest hotform made a good dragon priest

i only do arena and ranked to get challenges done now and its rare

game is stale af to me

(Lethal) #557

I’ve only seen 1 or 2 Zoo decks in the last week, but at least I know why they’re playing them

(Lethal) #558

Finally got my 500 wins as Warlock

Never played a Lock in 3 years, finally made a Renolock deck last week, man it’s so fun. Finding it harder to climb than with my Shaman decks (leave me alone I’ve been playing Shaman since launch), but winning feels much more satisfying.

(DayC) #560

Bit of drama going on in the pro scene for HS right now: https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/6203hs/forsen_is_forfeiting_his_spot_in_the_hearthstone/

Cmon Bliz… Atleast I got 4 Legendaries.

(Gavin Rainey) #562

@Retroid its a bug, check their reddit

@Easy Figured as much, I’m sure they had a similar issue with drop weighting before… Fingers crossed for full dust!