Recruitment for TeqR esports CS:GO

(Gavin Rainey) #1

Hi Guys,

As you know, Smidsy and Xeno have commitments around the time of summer lan so myself, cmo and Ogre will be looking for new players.

Chris and I have been playing with one dude who so far has been a great fit but there are currently 2 slots.

We play in the evenings on weekdays and Sundays usually. Both myself and Chris hold down 9-5 jobs.

Historically I have done all my recruitment direct but it is hard to see who from SSRCG would be interested in coming as there are so many players here.

The requirements are:

A player who can dedicate time to practise, say 3 nights a week and in their own time work to better themselves, through DM and pugs.

A player open to criticism and an ass whooping in practise.

Someone who has an understanding of how competition feels and will be happy to compete all day at LAN.

Skill wise I am not worried about current skill, I want players with potential skill. I am an IGL, Chris is an entry fragger and James is a primary awper. The roles we would like to add to the team are another entry/rifle and a support utility (someone who knows lots of smokes and can help analyse the other team). If you have no role but can feel yourself organically approaching a style that you think can benefit us this would be good.

I have seen some of you here, who I think have potential, bare in mind we have april may june july and most of august to prac.

At i57 those of you seen us saw we didnt have a lot of time to practise, so we were very take based. We ran a default or two for each map and 1 take for each site as T and for CT we played vanilla setups and that stung us. By i58 I want our CT game to be strong.

Either reply here or feel free to add me on steam or DM me. I would love to help someone new to CS take it to the next level and so would the lads.

I will 100% run games even if it is ESEA with all of you.

(Sam Hather) #2

Wouldn’t mind some tips from you guys whenever you’re in need of a player to fill. Don’t worry I’ll only use the mac 10 for a couple of rounds

(Peter Woodberry) #3

GL lads, prac when you have 5!

(Adam Mc Collum) #4

Id like to play some more, even if its just to learn more about competitive CS. im definitely a support style player but dont know many smokes (yet).

(Gavin Rainey) #5

id be right happy to help

(Max Schneider) #6

GL with that Gav, if I ever fucking have ALL the money, I’ll come over for a LAN.

(Luke) #8

Add me on Steam Brew.Drinking.Gamer

I shall 360 no scope you with a knife!

(Gavin Rainey) #9

:wink: Thread closed!

(Sam Connolly) #10

Can’t leave us hanging, who have you pulled in? :smiley:

(Gavin Rainey) #11

I had a few adds, played a few games but we had some guys from a little while back who wanted to play.

2 of cMo’s mates from a team we used to prac with before i57. I will do an update post shortly in the i58 thread.

Their names are Nordawe and Karrage.

Edit: just for clarity we are playing with these 2 guys now but it is early days, we may find out we dont get along :smiley:

But now I have played with a few people I want to go into proper practice with these guys to see how we can progress.

(Gavin Rainey) #12