SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell

(Gavin Rainey) #1

What a game! only 6.50 at the moment in the sale too:

It will also be at AGDQ this year!

Heres an idea of a speedrun:

Myself, @Rod and @catalystc smashed this yesterday and will probably again for a while. There are individual level friend and world records, and speedruns for floors that use an ingame timer, as well as a level editor.

Very competitive and very very fun.

Updated with a gdoc for times, mention here if you beat times and I will update

when everyone has completed all levels, I will start to distribute points.

Here is a link for the SEUM discord, any help you need the great guys there will get stuck in.

(Gavin Rainey) #2

I am fastest on the first 40 levels now in SSRCG

(Van Slab) #3

i’ll be on later to fix that

(Sam Hather) #4

I’ve bought this now

(Dean) #5

Might pick this up and give it a test.

(Gavin Rainey) #6

@smather @catalystc you two need to complete the levels and get the beers to come do the mad levels with me and rod

(Van Slab) #7

Most I’ve played a game in a while avin major chort with it

(Gavin Rainey) #8

Nice to see Weave and Veasu pick this up

Ill get a spreadsheet together with who has the most Gold/Silver/Bronze times in SSRCG and pin it to here and the discord or something.

(Dean) #9

Had a quick blast for 5 or so min earlier, definitely a game I could see myself getting locked into - the ‘one last attempt’ is certainly a factor especially with Friends score’s there. The one thing I kept trying to do however is strafe jump, threw me completely off. Other than that really enjoyable so far, will try and get on later and play some more.

(Tom Cannon) #12

This game was a seriously dangerous pickup. It opened up that void where Trials used to sit, making me sit there for hours on end until I get a better time than @Easy. But seriously if anyone was on the fence about picking this up I would highly recommend it, especially if you enjoyed trying to top your friends on the leaderboards.

(Lethal) #13

Just bought this game and now I can’t fucking get off it.

(DayC) #14

It’s fun so far but the jump feels really unresponsive, i’m struggling to get used to it.

(Tom Cannon) #15

Sent invites out to those who I could see I didn’t have so I can view the times in game.

(Sam Hather) #16

Accepted… how the fuck did I not have you added.

(Tom Cannon) #17

Not a clue mate. Think I have everyone but @Bakawaka now though. Played for nearly 5 hours straight don’t know where the time went. But at least with all of the people I have added right now I seem to own every level on floor 3, cmon lads step it up.

(Gavin Rainey) #18

No you dont :smiley:

(Dean) #19

Ain’t got me big boy

(Sam Hather) #20

just taken all yer records lad

(Van Slab) #21

update satan thank you and goodnight