SSRCG Youtube

(Thom Haas) #1

Folks,

It’s time to starting using the SSRCG youtube

I have uploaded some crappy clip to get us started, and I have tried to tickle @smather & @Mania to upload some stuff that will hopefully come in the coming days.

So if any of you manboobs wanna upload anything and everything, just drop me a message and I will get you the access to the youtube. Let’s just bomb it with cancerous and memorable clips :smiley:

Link for the intros https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5qFosSwoTMEUWhTS0RRZFJPaGc

(Sam Hather) #2

Same goes here - if you want to upload anything then let me know :smiley: I’ll get some dumb clips on it over the weekend probably.

(Adam Harwood) #3

I hope you have a clip of running into my teammates on PUBG @smather. I only have a bit of video where it comes up with your name being killed lol.

(Sam Hather) #4

Wish I did. @Prio would be so proud of the crossbow dicking

(Gavin Rainey) #5

Remember everyone, got something to put up get in touch.

You are all SSRCG family.

(Thom Haas) #6

@catalystc do you have the ssrcg moments from the other YouTube account we could re upload?

(Peter Woodberry) #7

I thought I uploaded these to the SSRCG channel last night but turns out it was my own.

(Gavin Rainey) #8

@Nodawe XM1014 gang

(Xenoscythe) #9

I wasnt recording at the time of the clip but I’m putting together a cinematic re-enactment of how it went

first pass has it looking very good, but im looking for investors

@smather @ajhyams any suggestions to make it more accurate?

(Sam Hather) #10

I’d highly recommend displaying the fact that you fully mounted them, otherwise it’s perfect

(Thom Haas) #11

is that link only for one @Easy or am i retarded?

(Sam Connolly) #12

Put all the clips I had into one video, mostly stupid shit but a few good plays too.

(Thom Haas) #13

(Sam Hather) #14

oh man that last bit has me in tears

(Gavin Rainey) #15

Veichles

(Sam Hather) #16

Lithuanian pronunciation

(Thom Haas) #17

Spelling is hard

(Thom Haas) #18

@Mania @joss

(Peter Woodberry) #19