Summer Fest (Ish) 2017

(Gavin Rainey) #1

Hi,

As you know, baby 2 is due in June 2017, and a gang of you are going to ECS in June so @Rosa_Kaninchen thought it might be a good idea to do something for Summerfest in May? It would be small, regulars as per.

Who is down?

(Ben ) #2

Im down will prob be a 1 nighter for me as im working at least 1 day out of each weekend this month.

(Gavin Rainey) #3

Nice m8

(Sam Hather) #4

I’m down! Might not be able to do full weekend but definitely be nice to see you all

(Gavin Rainey) #5

we will work out times dw

(Van Slab) #6

Probably also one day for me

(Adam Harwood) #7

I am up your way for 2 weekends in May, I may pop round for a couple of hours and show my face if it falls just right.

(Gavin Rainey) #8

ye man

(Peter Woodberry) #9

I’m keen even if I’m only there for the weekend days because I think May was pretty booked up at work.

(Gavin Rainey) #10

20-21st may so @Smidsy isn’t away?

@smather
@Noodle
@Rod
@Mania
@An7
@Lethal

If any of u want to come Friday after work feel feee

(Dean) #11

One weekend that I’m working this month. No danger, I can hassle you some future time.

(Adam Harwood) #12

So the 20th/21st is one of the weekends I will be up around your way as I’m going to my mates for his birthday. If this goes ahead I shall pop over and say hi.

(Peter Woodberry) #13

Sounds good to me :stuck_out_tongue:

(Lethal) #14

I’ll message @An7 this week and see what he thinks

(Gavin Rainey) #15

(Anthony) #16

Sorry I can’t come every weekend is already accounted for up until mid June for me. A mixture of family commitments and finishing all the work I’ve taken on before I change job.

(Gavin Rainey) #17

Everyone is stuck with 1 day or cant come, we should maybe push this out.

(Ben ) #18

I hate been an adult with all this responsibility and stuff :frowning:

(Gavin Rainey) #19

Why can’t we just all get Rodneyed?

(Xenoscythe) #20

You mean find a nice Latina and have babies?