TeqR CS:GO Completes Roster!

(Gavin Rainey) #1

After disappointing results in ESEA Season 23, it was decided that changes were needed. This saw the departure of Kristof and Ogre from the roster. Here at TeqR esports we have a rule that we do not make changes to the team unless it is 100% an improvement in every way possible and it will push the team forward. We spent weeks trying people out, rather than just pugging with them we would pick a map, go through it and run some really thorough trials to see if the person was the fight fit, and if they enjoyed playing together.

I am happy to formally announce that we have now picked up Joss “j0ss” Ahluwalia and Daniel “DJ” Jørgensen. Joss is a new face to TeqR and SSRCG but has shown tremendous skill in practice and in the ESL Winter knockout stages. Daniel is the younger brother of current TeqR player Andre “Electrix” Jørgensen and even with no prior team or league experience, in his trial showed tremendous ability and great communication.

Full article:

http://teqr.uk/teqr-csgo-completes-roster/

(Gavin Rainey) #2

(Lethal) #3

Good to have some young blood in the squad, hope it goes well and I’m sure it will.

(Sam Connolly) #4

Best of luck lads, looking forward to watching the new squad dominate

(-.---.) #5

2 Jørgensens

(Adam Harwood) #6

I look forward to seeing this new roster in action. Best of luck for the new season boys.

(Gavin Rainey) #7

:pogchamp:is an emote :smiley:

(Thom Haas) #8

I only signed him for @Lethal. He will have a field day in the initiation chamber

(Peter Woodberry) #9

GL boys see you in Open <3

(Xenoscythe) #10

Nice, gl friends

(Dean) #11

Looking forward to seeing how we handle the EU scene as opposed to just the UK one. Bound to be some harder matches.

(Sam Hather) #12

More importantly… imagine how many plain cheese are going to be ordered?!

(Gavin Rainey) #13

You in Europe open now?

(Dean) #14

May as well before #brexit kicks in

(Peter Woodberry) #15

Yeah UK Open is just full of mix teams on in it to win the thing then split up, EU Open should have more actual teams in it worth playing.

(Gavin Rainey) #16

what happened mate fancy the easy road

(Peter Woodberry) #17

Everyone else decided it would be better prep for LAN playing UK teams, I’d have still liked to go into the main one tbh.

(Dean) #18

How is lower quality competition better practice? It’s not like you’ll learn how to beat certain teams, they will be new rosters by next week.

(Peter Woodberry) #19

I wouldn’t say the UK Open is lower quality just there’s more mixes in it than full teams. Overall the level of players individually is the same.