TeqR esports vs Grof.Black CSGO / ESL Winter League PLAYOFFS Round 2 / Match Thread

(-.---.) #1

##TeqR esports vs Grof.Black CSGO

[details=ESL Winter League PLAYOFFS Round 2][/details]

Date: Nov 29 2016
Start: 7:00pm (UK Time)
Format: Bo3

Round 1 Result: bye

WHERE TO WATCH:

live stats (available at 7:00pm)

UPDATE: Turned on my PC this morning to find my cooler’s gone kaput. Not sure it’d be safe streaming at over 100 degrees haha but if @ShipWr3ck’s up for streaming it then that’d be awesome or if someone else has the capacity then just throw me a message.

Team Rosters:

[details=TeqR esports][/details]
[TeqR!]
Nodawe
Electrix
Ogre-
karrage
joss

[details=Grof.Black CSGO][/details]
[Grof]
Cr1MsOn
Ponr
Fogito
mao
wasted

Go TeqR!!!

(Adam Harwood) #2

Unfortunately I am unable to stream at this moment in time. I recently re-installed windows and haven’t setup any streaming stuff for my PC. I’ll crack on now and see if I can get it all setup and able to broadcast. I’ll let you all know how successful I am in a bit. Also if I can get it to work, I might start streaming in the future (little plug there ;))

TeqR esports vs Team Venkonas.Dev / ESL Winter League PLAYOFFS Round 3 / Match Thread
TeqR esports vs 5Frags.org / ESL Winter League PLAYOFFS Round 4 / Match Thread
(Peter Woodberry) #3

GL boys!

(Sam Connolly) #4

Is this getting streamed by anyone? :slight_smile:

(Adam Harwood) #5

In an update, I have managed to get the video working, but struggling to get any sound to come through other than my mic sound? So no stream from me soz.

(Sam Connolly) #6

If anyone can chuck me a GOTV IP then I’ll stream it

(Sam Connolly) #7

Got the link off Nod, will be streaming now.

(Sam Connolly) #8

Sorry about going up / down a lot, didn’t have time to set up obs and geforce has been struggling. Also should have been using auto director from the beginning. My bad. Have enabled stream archives on twitch though so with any luck twitch should just save these streams and allow them to be watched back.

(Sam Connolly) #9

Here’s the archives from the stream:

End of Mirage and most of Train: https://www.twitch.tv/samconnolly94/v/104180551
Remainder of Train and a tasty waiting for players for a while because I forgot TeqR won 1st match: https://www.twitch.tv/samconnolly94/v/104187021

(-.---.) #10

GG WP lads, great games

(Sam Hather) #11

Going forward if you need people to stream these holla at me @ManyReasoN - i’m usually in and should be able to stream it from a seperate pc if raid is on or something

(Black cabbage) #12

I like you friend :bicyclist:

(Gavin Rainey) #13

Likewise, if it is after the little one has gone to sleep I can stream.

@smather @Frosty lets cast some :smiley:

(Sam Hather) #14

Me casting is the kind of thing that dreams are made of, especially paired with the chub squad

(Gavin Rainey) #15

hahhaahaha guerrillas

(Matt) #16

Let’s go

(Black cabbage) #17

I’d love for you to cast! :coolcat:

(Thom Haas) #18

Stop talking about doing it and do it then

https://play.eslgaming.com/counterstrike/csgo/csgo/open/league/winter-2016-playoffs/match/34272283/

Next game

@smather
@Frosty
@Easy