TeqR esports vs Team Venkonas.Dev / ESL Winter League PLAYOFFS Round 3 / Match Thread

(-.---.) #1

##TeqR esports vs Team Venkonas.Dev

[details=ESL Winter League PLAYOFFS Round 3][/details]

Date: Dec 6 2016
Start: 7:00pm (UK Time)
Format: Bo3

Round 1 Result: bye
Round 2 Result: 2-0 vs Grof.Black

WHERE TO WATCH:

twitch.tv (Holler to @smather or @ShipWr3ck to see if they’re down for streaming. Been out all day and I’m not sure I’ll be back to stream this one sorry lads, I’ll update here accordingly with any news.)
Live stats (available at 7:00pm)
Live stream (available at 7:00pm)

Team Rosters:

[details=TeqR esports][/details]
[TeqR!]
Nodawe
Electrix
karrage
j0ss
Jam - Trialist

[details=Team Venkonas.Dev][/details]
[Venk]
TheSp1ke
Rayder
/ MadLife516
KingMurloc
Frag1ks

Go TeqR!!!

(Gavin Rainey) #2

Updated to include Jam who is trialling tonight

I wanted to get home early today to stream this but the road already says 50 mins so not likely.

(Sam Hather) #3

Yeah sure I can stream it :slight_smile:

(Adam Harwood) #4

If you can that would be great as I’m on nights this week and next week. :smiley:

(Sam Hather) #5

Will be streaming here: https://www.twitch.tv/teqresports

LIVE NOW - JUST WAITING ON PLAYERS

(Black cabbage) #6

UPDATE: won the game

https://play.eslgaming.com/counterstrike/csgo/csgo/open/league/winter-2016-playoffs/player/10674266/

(-.---.) #7

Woah wait, one of them was just caught cheating?!

(Gavin Rainey) #8

Stanix

(-.---.) #9

Damn, never noticed anything suspicious during the stream, not sure about what the team thought. WP ESL Wire!

(-.---.) #10

Their team-captain aswell. Top kek.

(DayC) #11

Russian too, helping the stereotype. Christ what a tit, good effort anyway lads good luck with your next match!

(Xenoscythe) #12

Actually thinking back, that might explain why when he was spamming at your body with his pistols he was getting headshots all the time. I had put it down to GOTV playback being stupid or RNG bullets but it sure happened quite a lot, especially on overpass!

(Lethal) #13

Typical Russians, what a surprise.

(Gavin Rainey) #14

while running a lot too, I said to the sams in discord that the pistol was broken.

Like Tom said though you dont assume he is cheating you just think they won it. Especially with a trialist in.

To me it looks like they locked it down on map 1, tried to see how we were on map 2, and when they got stomped you could see their cheater was on 20 frags when they had 3 rounds.

I thought maybe he was just baiting.

Than map 3 they put us to sleep on their CT side with a tonne of 1vs1 rounds.

(Sam Connolly) #15

I must admit, when I saw kab hold an angle with an amp for a good minute outside on Nuke, then the second he looks away he got popped, I got suspicious. But I just kinda though it was sheer luck, I didn’t really know anyone even bothered to try and cheat in these kinds of tournies

(Gavin Rainey) #16

People have strong evidence showing pros cheating at major events.

That and people have been banned after LANs such as KQLY

(Black cabbage) #17

I was like ¯_(ツ)_/¯ timing :baby:

(Gavin Rainey) #18

Ух, потная заруба была… Закрытые квалы на ESL MAJOR LEAGUE Winter 2016 Playoffs
Выиграли первую карту(наш пик) de_cbble 16:1
Проиграли вторую игру (пик противника) de_overpass 16:3
Выиграли третью карту (радном пик) de_nuke 16 12
В следующий вторник будем биться либо против 5frags либо против греков за топ 32 ESL’a!!!

talks about how they won and onto top 32 on his VK

prick

I put his ban on his steam profile too

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ST4N1X/

(-.---.) #19

Rofl what a cunt.

Feel sad for the teams they met earlier on in the bracket if he toggled on then too.

(DayC) #20

Weird isn’t it but the path to success is filled with scumbags.

Below is an explained video of Trevor Humphries a “mid to high” level Magic the Gathering player performing a cheat called deck stacking. This kid is on twitch live and infront of a judge in person, not even keyboard warrioring and had the audacity to try and sneak this under the radar. He nearly got away with it until Reddit pointed it out. It turned out he had a huge victim complex because he wasn’t actually good at magic, just slight of hand card tricks and had been cheating his entire magic career.

My point being that success in gaming seems to make some people do some absolutely wacky shit.