TeqR plans

(Gavin Rainey) #21

OP updated with our new CS lineup, welcome Electrix and @Projekt

(Gavin Rainey) #22

@Smather when do you plan on speaking to Veasu and Sync? @Roozle wants to go to Spring LAN and he is very very good.

(Dean) #23

Don’t steal my healer from me.

(Gavin Rainey) #24

Thinking about this, I want similar levels of dedication that Harry gives, and the new CS team will give from Overwatch.

I want to see regular prac, and I would like everyone on the team to be at least ranked in at Diamond, and pushing for Master and beyond like Veasu is, why not?

I would love to see you in weekly cups and leagues like the lads are with Faceit and ESEA.

I understand the dedication needed to do well at this thing and I believe we have at least 3 people (not counting Xeno obviously) who can do it on OW.

I am happy to initiate talks about this tonight with anyone who wants to. I also wont be offended if you dont want to pursue this opportunity.

(Peter Woodberry) #25

To add to what Gav said, if you really enjoy competition and striving to be the best there will be no better platform for you to do that currently than under the TeqR eSports banner, most orgs wouldn’t even give you a sniff if you didn’t have some credentials already.

You don’t have to play every day, anywhere between 3-5 nights a week is plenty of time as long as you’re strict with your times and efficient with your practice.

(Sam Hather) #26

Plan was always this week. Will see if they’re free tonight :slight_smile:

(Gavin Rainey) #27

Update -Projekt, scheduling conflict

LF1 now for CS

(Lethal) #28

With the game you’ve selected to compete in, dedication is absolutely vital and I hate people who make excuses such as “We did really well placing top 12 in a 20 team event considering we only played x amount of hours.” You didn’t play well, you played shit, and you have to accept you’re a massive waste of space until you prove yourself putting in the hours you have spare. You should be looking at yourself thinking about how different that placement could of been if you actually put passion into the game prior the event rather than pissing about playing on other crap which is completely unrelated to your Tournament game.

Your opponents won’t see it through your eyes that you haven’t trained etc, and they’ll assume you’re just another nobody acting as though you’ve achieved something as a player in the competitive scene when actually you’re just some pathetic random attempting to look good.

Either do it properly or don’t compete at all, since the only person who will care about your sloppy placements due to your lack of practice will be you, and you’ll regret it in the future when you look back at what you could of accomplished.

(Gavin Rainey) #29

ding ding ding ding ding

so much reference to European Halo there Harry

(Lethal) #30

Rofl yer true, never even noticed until you mentioned it, but I don’t want this to happen to anyone since I care a lot about the players here on TeqR just like everyone else does and it’ll be a shame to see talent go to waste. But then again I love men and that can be extremely distracting.

(Max Schneider) #31

If only I was fucking british, man (also: fucking british men). Being THE german cunt here, I also want to express my support and wishes for the teams and players. Be it CS, Hearthstone or OW, I’d really like to see SSRCG or rather, TeqR, up there with the best of 'em.

(Lethal) #32

You’ll always be our hentai nazi prick

(Gavin Rainey) #33

CS 5th confirmed as @Kristof

AKA Krispy
AKA Krispy Kreme
AKA Froggy Fresh

(Lucifer#1137 Ow) #34

Was sent here by Gavin :)?

(Gavin Rainey) #35

@Veasu @Sync @Lex I put the feelers out on the OW UK Group and this dude messaged me, wants to maybe run some for the team :smiley:

(DayC) #36

Have just pointed the boys in the direction of this thread again, not sure if they’ve seen it or not.

(Black cabbage) #37

New TeqR logos

Steam avatars are the small ones at the bottom. 184x184

(Lethal) #38

Those designs are amazing fuck me

(Thom Haas) #39

there is a gotv available for tonights bo3 @sync if your about :slight_smile:

(-.---.) #40

I should be about for 20:30 for that bo3, just out atm. I’ll post here if I have any delays but I shouldn’t have a problem.