The OT Thread of OT

(Gavin Rainey) #2486

I looked into this guy, so very well spoken I was surprised I had not heard of him.

So I began to look into him and a lot of people genuinely believe that he is a fraud, in particular from this video:

(Lewis) #2487

Firstly, Richie Allen is a hack journalist – most likely controlled opposition – and I personally speak to Ken on a regular basis.

He has had repeated character assassination attempts throughout his life. His ex-wife and children have been targeted. He has been accused of bringing prostitutes into Gaza, sleeping with married women in Gaza (whilst his wife was about to have her second child), fraud, and a number of other things.

Having personally spoke with Ken, I can vouch for his integrity and honesty. I have even trusted him with some private information, and he has kept his word.

Many of these character assassination attempts started when he boarded the mavi marmara and was involved in the disarmament of two Israeli commandos. Since then, he has been listed as a suspected terrorist on the official Israeli defense force website. When you make enemies with the likes of Israel and are even falsely accused of being a terrorist, you best bet they’re going to do everything they can to destroy your character.

I understand what this looks like for someone unfamiliar with his work from the outside, and that’s the purpose these character assassination attempts serve (look at Julian Assange). But I can assure you, this man is not a fraud. He’s a friend of mine, and I can personally vouch for his honesty.

Max Igan (not even his real name), on the other hand, the man making the allegations, is a proven liar.

It’s up to you to make up your own mind, but research and compare Ken’s actions to that of Richie Allen’s and Max Igan’s, and it becomes clear who is the real deal and who’s not. Actions always speak louder than words.

(Sam Hather) #2488

Decent watch this

(Sam Hather) #2489

Holy fuck what is life

(Gavin Rainey) #2490

I adore Mads Mikkelsen

(Yan) #2491

(Lewis) #2492

False flag alert - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/12/04/d-c-police-respond-to-report-of-a-man-with-a-gun-at-comet-ping-pong-restaurant/?utm_term=.1839dd1ddb87

Honestly, Del Toro, Reedus, and now Mads are working on this, everyone from Silent Hills except for Junji Ito who I was so excited for. I really hope they’re keeping him in a back room somewhere, designing some fucked up stuff for us.

(Luke) #2494

I don’t understand… What is life?

(Gazza) #2495

woah them actors looked legit im glad you are around to tell me wats real and wats not.

savin me from all this brainwashin

(Gavin Rainey) #2496

You need a brain to be brainwashed @Gazza

People are allowed to share opinions here, no matter how far right, or left they may be.

Don’t be a dick.

(Lewis) #2497

I don’t think you understand what the term false flag actually means. False flag doesn’t actually mean a staged/fake event.

Please, tell me more about your unwavering support for grown men who refer to babies as whores and retards:

Perhaps you’d be better playing dominos on cheese rather than pasta?

(Sam Hather) #2498

I mean, it does in a contemporary sense.

It just also can mean a covert operation that’s used to hide the real org behind it. You can’t really blame Gazza for thinking you meant the former.

(Lewis) #2499

There are, of course, fake events where actors are used (see below) but when people refer to 9/11 being a false flag that doesn’t mean the event was fake. Many people died.

By referring to the comet pizza gunman as a ‘false flag’ I mean it will justify the media’s agenda to target ‘conspiracy theorists’ as violent extremists. ‘Don’t look into pizzagate, it’s full of violent idiots like the gunman’.

Although, it really wouldn’t surprise me if it was a fake event and the gunman was hired. There’s already an investigation into his character and he apparently has ties to Haiti.

(Lewis) #2501

Westworld finale was a masterpiece of storytelling. Possibly my fave season finale.

(Sam Hather) #2502

Episode ten? Oh baby jesus. Episode 9 was class, can’t wait to watch 10 tonight.

(DayC) #2503

Just finished watching 9 so will be watching 10 tonight, looking forward to it! Bernard’s story has been painfully easy to guess so far though.

(Gavin Rainey) #2504

@Nyu you seen this dude?

(Sam Hather) #2505

(Gavin Rainey) #2506