TV Show thread

(Andy ) #204

Episode 1 of Heroes Reborn is out, tho you should really watch the special ‘Dark Matters’ before that.

Also watched the pilot of Limitless (from the movie) looks alright so far…

Holy fuck, just watched the first episode of Season 3 SOA! Out of curiosity, didn’t really want to start watching it again yet but that ending!

(C**t ) #206

SoA is one of the best shows ive watched in recent years, i probably still prefer the shield though.

(Xenoscythe) #207

Started watching Sons of Anarchy a few days ago with my missus, we’re loving it so far almost at the end of season 1 now! Glad to hear it only gets better :smiley:

(Gavin Rainey) #208

The Shield is the same, it uses the first few seasons to build up. Some of the episodes in the first seasons can be slow but they’re crucial.

The best shows to watch are

The Shield
Sons
The Wire (over all)
Oz
The Sopranos
6 feet under

There are more great onesa i have not yet watched all of

(Xenoscythe) #209

I think you’re the first person other than myself I’ve ever heard speak of six feet under.

I thought I’d dreamt that show, hilarious and oddly dark.

(Sanchez ) #210

Watched “the player” starring wesly snipes on saturday. The first 15-20mins was unbelievably cheesy ,but the plot and snipes character kept me going. 6.5/10

i just cant wait for flash/arrow to return next week.

(C**t ) #211

I’ve got it to watch but never got round to it, same with Oz. Its got Micheal C Hall in it hasn’t it?

(Gavin Rainey) #212

Yes

Its incredible

I know theyre not the best thing to gauge on but look:

(Xenoscythe) #213

So I’m halfway through season 3 now…I’m going to join a biker gang.

(Sam Hather) #214

Just re-watching Freaks and Geeks and samm levine reminds me of @Sync so much. Lmao.

(-.---.) #215

Cmon man that chin is nothing like mine

(Gavin Rainey) #216

This is what you look like to me Ste with that deep jacket

(Lewis) #217

S1-3 is average/above average at best tv. I’m sceptical of these claims that S4 onwards is suddenly god tier status, but might put it to the test.

(C**t ) #218

S1-3 isn’t average, that said they are the 3 worst Seasons of the series, with Season 3 being by far the worst. S4-6 are really good, so much better than S1-3.

(Gavin Rainey) #219

The season in ireland, the irish acting in general is awful but sons is good, like the shield it is a bit soapy at times but it is solid

(C**t ) #220

That’s Season 3, for me the worst season of them all.

(Xenoscythe) #221

So, walking dead has been poo for awhile but that last episode was brutal.

(Anthony) #222

Anyone watching Westworld?

I have so much TV to catch up on, haven’t watched anything since GoT season 6.

(-.---.) #223

Yeah man, it’s pretty sick atm.