Ultra Street Fighter IV

(Scott Miles) #41

Standard game vs Rob.

(Rob Thomas) #42

Empty jump into lows too good.

(Peter Woodberry) #43

But Rob Rose is godlike in Ultra how did you lose!

(Rob Thomas) #44

Never played an Akuma that can actually do the flow chart properly.

(Peter Woodberry) #45

The flowchart was strong tbh.

(Josh) #46

(Anthony) #47

I really enjoyed watching the tournament inbetween CSGO games at dreamhack.

Playing ultra over the weekend I couldn’t notice the Ibuki changes but then again I haven’t played SF4 in ages. I really want to get a stick again to get back into playing but they are so expensive everywhere.

(Josh) #48

Sold mine for £60 not long ago on Ebay, was a fightstick pro. Can pick one up for similar money I imagine, or if you want new wait for a tournament and then use one of the epic discount codes they always have up.

(Scott) #49

it seems like the discounts are always us only, it really sucks. i think if we’re super lucky we might get a uk deal at evo, but it’s not 100%. there hasn’t been one for £60 on ebay in the last week either. :confused: i hope one pops up for £60 soon cuz i ain’t paying more than that since they are £60 brand new during the sales (fightstick pro that is)

(jbssteve) #50

Yeah see I got a madcatz tournament edition 2 stick and when there were some they were like £100+ thankfully I had a friend who got a hori fighting edge so I bought it for around £60

(Anthony) #51

http://store.gameshark.net/Mad_Catz_Arcade_FightStick_PRO_for_Xbox_360/5622/248

One on eBay for £100 but seller will accept £85 collected as it ends up more than asking price minus eBay, PayPal and postage fees.

Good deal? It’s only a few miles from me.

(jbssteve) #52

is that brand new for £85 or used ?

that was the one i got off a friend, it was about £100 brand new got it for £60 used but in decent condition.

looks like a nice stick though

(jbssteve) #53

for any interested in getting ultra on pc its now available for pre-order as digital download or individually, although it wont be out till august.

(Anthony) #54

New.

It’s that or get a second hand hori for £34-40.

(jbssteve) #55

hmmm whats the hori stick you are looking up

the same stick that i have is up on ebay, got put up last night no buy now but current bids are around £10

the one that you found looks like a good one anyway so if you can get that for £85 i think thats a good deal

(Scott) #56

£85 is okay for a fightstick pro new. i got mine in dec 2012 for £60 brand new from gameshark when they were doing them for half price. idk if they do that deal anymore so it’s probably not worth waiting for it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261489856401?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

this is an okay deal as well. all sanwa parts. i would probably only pay £60 for that as well but i’m not sure how reliable those sticks are.

(Gavin Rainey) #57

With the way the prices are now build your own

(Luka) #58

best stick right here

(Scott) #59

i would fucking love to do that but i’m no good at that type of stuff :x

(Gavin Rainey) #60

It is mostly modular IIRC, wouldnt be too hard to be honest.