What Are You Currently Listening To Thread

(Sam Hather) #281

These are fucking great for any fans of Dark Souls / Chiptune. Sif’s theme sounds just like it came from Castlevania.

Also slamming this today @Easy @Smidsy @Xenoscythe

(Gavin Rainey) #282

Need some tunage here lads, fancying something with guitars, gotta be pretty heavy though

(Sam Hather) #283

What kind of heavy are we talking mate?

(Ben ) #284

This is a pretty mellow track but listen all the way to the end it switches up :wink: Listen to some of their other stuff. Wicked band.

(Gavin Rainey) #285

From Royal Blood to Job for a Cowboy dude, as heavy as I am

(Gavin Rainey) #286

(Sam Connolly) #287

Alter Bridge have just released a new album called The Last Hero, first track off that is called Show Me a Leader and is pretty damn good, not too sure on my own thoughts about the rest of the album just yet though. If you havent heard it before then listen to their Blackbird album, I honestly don’t think there’s a bad track on there. Title track is just absolutely incredible

(Gavin Rainey) #288

I have listened to their entire discography :smiley:

Watch your words is a personal fav

(Sam Hather) #289

Go back oldschool boys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1xdGTh-aWo

(Adam Harwood) #290

I still have the album Break the Cycle in my car. Personal favourite is Outside - Live w/ Fred Durst. Followed by Open Your Eyes.

(Rob Thomas) #291

Seriously though, listen to Meshuggah (Nothing, obZen or Catch Thirtythree) if you want something heavy.

(Gavin Rainey) #292

Done already :smiley:

(Sam Hather) #293

Chonging @Noodle

(Adam) #294

@Smather I’ve seen MSI live twice.

Unrelated music:

(Sam Hather) #295

I’m proud to admit that I went to 4 gigs. Great times. Also the BLank Banshee album is 10/10

(Gavin Rainey) #296

so cheesy my god their name mustve been stained coz his head was stained from having it up his arse so long

(-.---.) #297

(Sam Hather) #298

Can’t wait for The XX & Bonobo albums

(Gavin Rainey) #299

(Xenoscythe) #300

Hahaha that was suprisingly good.

In all seriousness tho, that lad after Shia was sick.