World of Warcraft :? [Image Heavy]

(Gaskin) #21

ill make a char on argent dawn for this, horde or ally?

(Sam Connolly) #22

They’re horde :slight_smile:

(Sam Hather) #23

Everyone needs to get bumming x

(Ben ) #24

Horde, whats your battle net

(Paul Corkin) #25

Invasions increased from 700 > 720 ilvl.

(Xenoscythe) #26

Buying gametime with gold is getting quite expensive now =/ cost me 80k this month compared to 45k last month :frowning: - Damn legion!

(Sam Connolly) #27

You’ll make that money back quickly enough when Legion is out, with every expansion people seem to make ridiculous amount of gold

(Xenoscythe) #28

Aye its only a couple days of farming/playing the ah but still, to double in such a short space of time is quite impressive. Wow’s numbers must be pretty high again at the minute.

(Dean) #29

Through the roof I reckon, they managed to interest the vets to play once again (Activision still undisputed champ of marketing) and actually delivered on the game play. Been years since I saw this many on my friends list playing WoW.

(Paul Corkin) #30

Leveling is so easy in invasions, 30k per rare spawn. Log out and reset each invasion even though you don’t get the chests on reset you can farm exp like a mofo.

(Xenoscythe) #31

Well, stormheim was a pretty boring start area, 2/7 dont recommend. Not sure if im just used to mop/wod levelling but it was reaaaaally stretched out and even worse the storyline was kinda lacking.

Class quests have been very enjoyable though.

(Tom Cannon) #32

Yeah, I chose Stormheim and its a little lackluster right now. I do agree though the whole of the class storyline has been extremely good up to now.

(Sam Hather) #33

This expansion is super fun so far!

(Dean) #34

Hoping to play this tonight, fell asleep as soon as I got in again last night. Should be caught up on sleep now.

(Sam Hather) #35

I hit 110 last night.

Unemployment is quite fun.

(Sam Hather) #36

U WOT M8

(Sam Hather) #37

Well, fuck.

(Tom Cannon) #38

70G Vendor, that’s a nice find mate.

(Sam Hather) #39

I know lad, can finally get my armour fixed!

(Xenoscythe) #40

Chris Metzen retires :open_mouth: